mixing board shook

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

mixing board shook

Post by spiritledd »

trying to mix a album at outdoor thing ...had novice helping he is a guy IRL who is tied to meth and hometown ...he would not listen ...he would just do it his own way and it was wrong ...there were a lot of people and it was clamorous every time I turned my back he would be playing with knobs ...finally I told him just stop it please ...then it turned into a big scene everyone was yelling at me they were hating the fact I was in charge and were determined to hinder they just started acting more and more evil the more I would get things set up as they were cursing and nashing teeth and yelling I just kept praising the Lord then a bunch of the people were praying and were going o camp in a van ...they left ...then I was all alone and realized I did not have a ride home ...I saw a guy and told him what was going on ...he was nice I told him I am clean and sober 10 years as we walked together ....and I felt better after talking to him ...but I still had to get it done ...then a gal was helping and pointed out that the milk crates under board were not even ...so I turned one so they were both even and thanked her and said... "what is it about you that I ____"? can not remember last word ...as she said that the board began to shake I thought it might get damaged ...then she left ...waking I heard... "delineate Schwartz"