Priest concert

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Priest concert

Post by spiritledd »

at a Judas Priest concert with Theresa ...they ended show because venue put a song on that did not match them ...I told Rob Halford he had inspired me and kissed him on cheek ...he was nice and seemed genuinely appreciative ...Theresa disappeared ...went looking for her saw Pastor Steve on motorcycle asked him if he had seen her he said no heard interview on radio with Halford

I thought maybe I should have checked to see if Theresa was there I was getting around to slow trying to find her so I started flying through crowd

I fell asleep on a 3 wheeled motorcycle that took me to Iowa ...then I was afoot trying to get home traveled with a little dog who was leading me through some kind of airport/bus terminal that went for miles for awhile

then I was with three nice grandmas in a car ...and a woman who kept looking at me but would not speak to me ...she looked angry and hurt ...I complained why do I always get this kind of wife then left them at a gas station

had pink bus ticket, and too many people ...I could not get on bus looking into a creek below I saw furry some alive some dead calf/kitten/tadpoles

I saw the mothers of them almost stepping on them and concluded this how they were dying ...they called the number on ticket ...then I got on bus ...could not find my ID I was being mocked and felt sick ...bus driver said leave the music alone to others meaning leave me alone