attacked by angry cows

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

attacked by angry cows

Post by spiritledd »

attacked by angry cows and beat up by cowboys really really bad ...I escaped ...saw unsaved sister she was trying get me to take pills and smoke weed and drink

had a crew of warriors who would attack future looking semi-trucks we ended up on college campus making new plans of attack ...they came up with a really good plan ...I was proud of their ingenuity they were asking me what to do ...I told them wait until The Lord tells me ...they seemed impatience ...but I was not going to just make something up

one was a large but beautiful woman who was playing with my hair a lot ...she was only a friend and did not stop her, because it felt really good

recording Asian gal eating ice cream with little blue balled candies in it in little plastic taste test cup in Asian restaurant ...putting mic up to her mouth and she was smacking her food and I recorded it

there was a stream of water coming from ceiling in a few spots like it was supposed to be there for washing and drinking I was feeling like they were watching me

I was wearing work boots and running really fast across blue bridge from Clarkston to Lewiston followed grandmas who were riding bikes at end of bridge I was on black bike with burley tires