Livestock returning, Waterfall Dream

Archived Dreams from 2014
EternalBeloved

Livestock returning, Waterfall Dream

Post by EternalBeloved »

I dreamed that I purchased property for our church. As I stood on the land and prayed, horses and livestock that had formerly been there returned to the land. Many came on their own but some were being herded there by local deputies, the deputies said "we are not supposed to bring these to a specific place but I know they belong here so we are returning them". They were in various conditions, some strong and healthy, some more thin and frail. I went to the arn to gather grain to feed them and I said they need water. I turned and there was a river on the land. The river was fed by a great waterfall, I remember thinking in the dream "wow that waterfall could provide enough power for a whole city". When the horses returned some were running fast toward me, but they responded to my body language and calmed as I brought them to the barn for food. Any ideas on what this means? I have been praying for Revival, and healing and restoration for our nation and my city, so I am hopeful that it relates to that.