Dream of a Friend

Archives for 2008
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Dream of a Friend

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi all :)

I had this dream a few weeks ago.

I woman I know, Donna, was talking with many people one at a time. It was then my turn and she wanted to search my purse.
She found a pill bottle with no pills in it, but in the bottom of the pill bottle was 2 small batteries.

(FYI: I don't take pills, only vitamins)

Lady
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

<bump>

Hoping God has an interpretation for me. :)
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

I'm not sure if this speaks to you or not. The only element I could even think of was that maybe the Batteries in the Pill bottle were essentially energy pills or your energy reserve.

I don't know if it's good that there are only 2 small batteries in your bottle or bad. Either you needed to take a lot (in your dream) and now you are near the end of your energy and about to run out. Or you never really needed them in the first place so you only had 2 small batteries which you never taken, but had just in case.

I hope what I said either speaks to you or gives someone else around hear another indication of where to go with your dream or what to ask.
Have you not known? Have you not heard?The Lord is the everlasting God,the Creator of the ends of the earth.He does not faint or grow weary;his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint,and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;they shall mount up with wings like eagles;they shall run and not be weary;they shall walk and not faint.
Isiah 40:28-31
God bless,
page4of3
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Thankyou for your insight page4of3.

I'm hoping for more revelation of this dream. I just don't get it. :)

Lady
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

bump :)