Tribulation and Anti-christ Dream

Archives for 2008
bjcollin
Site Owner

Tribulation and Anti-christ Dream

Post by bjcollin »

I had an interesting dream last night. I have dreamed this dream several times a few years ago and had forgotten about it until the Lord brought it back up last night.

In the dream I am driving down a mountainous wooded road at night and my vehicle (White Dodge Durango SUV) breaks down. So I pull over to the side of the road so as not to block anybody else and I start to walk down the shoulder of the road down the mountain through the woods toward a nearby town. Once I get to the bottom of the mountain out of the wooded area, the area starts to look more like the rolling hills of the mid-west USA like Missouri or Iowa or Illinois. I am walking toward a near by gas station / burger joint when some army trucks and tanks roll by me heading for a battle. I somehow know that somebody has invaded the United States and there is a fierce war/battle going on just a few miles from here.

When I get to the restruant part of the gas station, I find my wife and son and a girl that is a little older than my son that I feel is my daughter sitting at a table waiting for me. I start talking with them and I find out that they are broken down as well. I head outside to look at their vehicle (White Dodge Minivan) to see if I can fix it, but when I get to it several more trucks and tanks roll by and they are starting to look suspiciously at me. I get into the vehicle and it is the white Dodge mini-van that we used to own a few years ago before we bought the Durango. I find the keys on the floorboard and I grab them and put them with my own keys and a few other items from the van. I then head back for the restruant.

When I got back to the restruant I notice that my family has now finished eating and we are ready to leave. There is a system set up that everybody has to have a chip in their hand scanned or they call the police on you. Noah and I definately didn't have the chip, I didn't know if my wife and the other girl did or not so she was going to pay.

At this point I started to hear the battle outside and I somehow knew that it was the anti-christ and his armies that were attacking. I left the restruant with Noah to protect him. We hid near the van for a while. My wife wanted to go hide out next door at a movie theatre, but I somehow knew from past dreams that if you entered there without the chip that they immediately took you into custody so I told her it was time for us to hide out in the woods. In some of the past dreams, they started searching for us in the woods because we didn't have the chip. I knew my main job was to keep Noah safe and to train him on how to fight these guys.

Any help appreciated. The main thing I got from it is that I am battling a spirit of anti-christ and that I am to protect Noah as well.

in Christ,
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

Hi!
Just wondering if this could have anything to do with the oncoming election?
If not .. how old is ur son? Have u been harbroing any fears por concerns with him lately? There are ages where kids start to drift more towards the things of the world.. Im thinking here of ur desire to protect Noah.
Ambasador for the Lord

spiritual battle

Post by Ambasador for the Lord »

Hi BJ
What I am getting is a spiritual battle that will take place and it might be in your church or ministry
I pray it won’t last long.

Blessings to you in His name
Blessings and more blessings
James Hartline

The Coming Battle With The Spirit of Anti-Christ

Post by James Hartline »

I can tell you exactly what your dreams signifies. There is a great war coming to America with the Spirit of Anti-Christ. There are specific prophetic servants who are now in preparation for this battle. You are one of those in preparation. But the enemy is seeking to sideline your preparation and ministry for this coming war. The gas station and the restaurant symbolize the necessity for feeding on the Word of God and being filled with the Lord's Spirt as the sources of your preparation. The Lord sent this dream to you to warn you to not allow the enemy to sideswipe you out of your place of preparation. Note that each one of your vehicles, which represents your ministry, are white. However, you reverted back to an older vehicle, the place of original ministry. Make sure that you do not get into the wrong ministry that will avert you from your time of preparation for this coming war. The goal of the enemy is to make sure that he keeps the element of surprise so that God's warriors will not be prepared, but the Lord has sent you a prophetic warning to stay ready and to stay the original course that He put you on that you and your family, unified, will be battle ready and battle tested. You will notice the number of vehicles that are Dodges. Dodge means to avoid. Sometimes we get into the wrong ministries because we do not want to go through the hard tests of preparation for our ultimate assignment, thus we "duck and dodge." Like the three Hebrew boys in the Book of Daniel, they went through the furnace, they did not avoid the fiery test. And the result was that Jesus showed up and the battle was won.
I Am Making My Stand!
Have You Started Making Yours?
talitha

Post by talitha »

A very interesting interpretation, James. I will of course leave it to BJ to judge. However, I do want to bring something to your attention, and at the same time remind us all of it - I'm not picking on you, just taking the opportunity here.....

At Tehillah Ministries we have a longstanding policy of not speaking in "absolutes" when giving an interpretation to a dream. What that means is that we qualify our replies to dreams with words like "I think this symbolizes...." or "this possibly means that....." As you read the threads here, you will notice that even the leadership here does that - because we want to leave it up to the dreamer to decide whether or not an interp "fits". Most of us are mature enough to "examine all things" (1 Thessalonians 5:21) - certainly I would say BJ is - but not everyone who comes here is, and some will take what is said in reply to them as gospel.

At any rate, welcome to Tehillah Ministries. I looked at your www, and I can see that you are a worker for integrity and justice in the world. Praise God!

blessings
tal
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thank you guys for the intrepretations. I will take them in prayer before the Lord this week.

in Christ,