car in reverse

Archives for 2008
Sherri
Gold Member

car in reverse

Post by Sherri »

I dreamed I got into my car to back out of a long gravel driveway. All of the sudden the car just accelerated. It was going so fast in reverse I couldn't even see out of the window. I was afraid I was going to wreck, and I was actually standing on the brakes with both feet, but couldn't slow the thing down. I couldn't steer it, either. It was going so fast! Way faster than a car could ever go in real life.

Then as I reached the end of the driveway the car slowed down, and I was able to turn it around and go on my way. As I drove away I was thinking "whoa, that was weird".
galena
Silver Member

Post by galena »

Hi Cherry....

My first impression is that you feel things are out of control in your life even when you do all the normal measures to the utmost to regain control. You are being shown that even though you are not able to control things everything will turn out alright (God is in control).

I hope this helps,

gal
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Okay, this is too cool since I just had a dream like this a couple of days ago and I thought it was pretty weird. That explanation summed it up for me since I was thinking the meaning was along those lines! Cool:)
Sherri
Gold Member

Post by Sherri »

Thanks Galena, I believe you're right, and that is exactly where my life is now. The thing that makes me wonder is the car was in reverse, rather than going forward. My prayer has been that the Lord would allow me to move forward. Standing still is getting old!
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I felt that God is reversing something. It may not seem right at the moment but soon you will see that God's way was the right way. It may even be something painful or something you really don't want to happen. But he'll make your path straight and you'll go forward once again.