Does anyone know?

Archives for 2008
cbutler
Diamond Member

Does anyone know?

Post by cbutler »

Hi everyone. I would like to know if anyone knows what Florida might represent other than Florida. In three dreams Florida is in them. First time Iam looking at renting a house in Florida. Second time I'am in a place (a room?) looking out of a large window with blue and green waters that are surrounding this house on three sides like the waters surround Florida. Last night I dreamed that a man from Florida prayed for me. Any clues?
Thank you. Peace
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I'm assuming you don't live in Florida?
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

I know when I dream of places the first thing I think of is what the place means to me... for example, I had dreams about Hawaii once and God was telling me that He was bringing us into our paradise... what does Florida mean to you?
Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
cbutler
Diamond Member

Does anyone know?

Post by cbutler »

Hi. No I don't live in Florida. It really means nothing to me. When I think of it I think verrrrry hot. I do not think I would like to live there. My son is going down in November looking for a career change and if God opens a door he will move there. If this does happen he would like us to go with him. I told him IF God provided we would go with him. (Also been dreaming about sea bass, large shrimp and tropical fish.) What do you think? I really do not know. Maybe because I don't want too. But If it is Gods will I would like it to happen quickly. Like removing a band aide, it hurts at first but then its over.
Blessings. Cheryl
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

Hmmm... maybe you are seeing yourself getting your son ready to move because he got the job? Helping him rent a place; enjoying the view from his place; him praying for you...

...just my thoughts... looks like I want to go, huh? LOL!

Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I can understand how you feel. I never wanted to quit my job even after we started having kids but God has a funny way of working things out for you. By the time we had our third child (last Dec), I was not only ready to quit work but I had been filling my heart w/a lot of biblical teachings that I believe helped me to see outside of the realm of my own plan for my life. All I can say is keep praying and ask that your desires will be consumed by His will for you (if that is what you truly want). Everything else will fall into place when you put Him before yourself. By the way, I do not regret my decision even though at one time it was my dream career. What HAS happened as a result of my obedience (since He did confirm that the desire to quit was from Him and not just me) is that a new level of spiritual revelation has come and we finally feel as if we are in alignment with His purposes for our life. This is very important since my husband and I have been striving to put our marriage in Kingdom order because the first 3 years were AWFUL! God bless and remember when God moves you, He's always getting ready to bring promotion your way! Change and promotion go hand-in-hand! Have fun:)
cbutler
Diamond Member

Does anyone know?

Post by cbutler »

Thank you ladies.