war zone and flight bombers!

Archives for 2008
charlie
Diamond Member

war zone and flight bombers!

Post by charlie »

This was an epic dream of surviving in a war zone. It bears no relation to anything in the natural that i can think of os it seems to be an important dream to take notice of. I will try to be succinct with the main bits. Thanks for reading and I would appreciate any insights.

I was with a group of people and especially lots of children including my own trying to stay alive in a war zone with flight bombers being the main threat.

Scene one:
We were moving and hiding through buildings it seemed- mainly high rise blocks. At one point, a chinese looking girl who had been travelling with my group said she was going to stay with relatives she ahd met in one of the buildings we were passing through. I urged her not to knowing that she would be in danger but she left us adn we continued.

Scene 2:
I was teaching the children especially how to take cover when a bomber flew overhead and at one point was uncomfortably wedged under a hard based bed where, although I felt safer, I also felt very restricted and even wondered if I could get back out. WHile I was under the bed I heard a loud speaker from the enemy shouting that we were surrounded adn that the only way we could survive was if we surrendered 5 (I think) men whose names were called out...the only one I remember was a man called Keith. I did not know who these men were in the dream and felt powerless to take any action to meet their request even had I wanted to. This scene ended after a longish tense wait adn with no particular outcome either way.

Scene 3

I was laying in the grass by a roadside with someone trying to escape it seemed. We watched a bomber fly overhead adn saw a bomb released and watched it fall towards us. I knew immediately that it would come straight for us. The bomb was the size of child-sized rugby ball (american football) and it fell on the road in front of me and rolled towards me. I knew I had some time to throw it away before it would explode and I tried to do so but felt weak adn only managed to throw it a short distance away from me and the other person.

Here the dream ended without an explosion.

Charlie
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

bumping :lol: