White Grapes Dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
maddy_lynn

White Grapes Dream

Post by maddy_lynn »

I had a dream on March 16, 2021. I was trying to drive out of a ditch-like grassy valley which was somewhat difficult to drive up, because there was so much grass. I was trying to get to the main road. Before getting to the main road I encountered a farmer’s gravel driveway at the top of this ditch-like valley. I had to stop to let a piece of farm equipment, almost like a fork lift, pass in front of me. The machine was carrying two very large flats, and both flats were mounded high with clusters of white grapes on them. End of dream.

Any thoughts?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: White Grapes Dream

Post by PastorJKG »

Could it be you feel stuck and unable to go forward with something you are involved with? Grass often speaks of seasonal and temporary. The grass withers and the flower fades. Isaiah 40:8. This temporary season of being stuck will give way to a season of harvest (The grapes) Two flats could speak of double fruit. Ephraim was one of Josephs sons born in Egypt. His name means double fruit. But the fruitful season will not be what you think it will be. It isn't the main road your trying to get too but an obscure gravel road you have not yet encountered. For your prayerful consideration.
maddy_lynn

Re: White Grapes Dream

Post by maddy_lynn »

Pastor JKG,

Oh, wow! That absolutely fits! At the time I had the dream (March) I felt like things were going nowhere in regards to things that had been prophesied over me years ago. After that dream, my house sold without it even being placed on the market. Definitely a God thing! (A little background info…… I had tried over the past 10 years to sell it myself three times and it produced no interested buyers.) After selling it in May I moved to the city where my church is located. I’ve driven an hour to attend this church for over 10 years. So I’d say I am out of the grassy area now and look forward to the “fruitful season” you speak of. Thank you so much, Pastor JKG! You have truly blessed my day!

JOYfully in Him! (JOY is my middle name)
Maddy_lynn