old car, foster boy, check point

Archived Dreams from 2018
sigmon2
Diamond Member

old car, foster boy, check point

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all hope you are well in the Lord. Had a dream the other day and I am putting here.
The dream opened with me driving an old car. This old car reminds me of a 1957 old car I had when I was sort of a bum living under the kindness of church folks of the church I am a member of......one that I would have committed suicide in if the Lord had not took the steering wheel and turned it. he spoke to me in a audible voice saying I love you cause I had spend time in great sadness. And it's the car the doors were held shut by bungee cords. The car I used for church stuff. That dear old senior lady who was so kind to a young wannabee man.
Ok, sorry memory kicked in, it was only 30+ years ago. So in the car was my son and a foster, not my nephew who is leaving but a new kid they is having problems with my son. They were sitting together in the front seat. We were driving along in the old beat up car. Ahead of us appeared what looked like a border crossing. Lanes of cars ahead and I seemed nervous or a toll booth building across the freeway.
So all I see is cars stopped, more cars coming in. I see an opening I take it and as I go I must make corrections then the way I choose get narrow, and more narrow. Soon I come to a stop pinned between the cars and the building. No car damage. So I look around and I want out because I want past this place now. So I back up. I slightly touch another car's side mirror, as I backed up. I backed up a lot no troubles. Then saw another way forward and took it. As I drove forward we came to of all things a security check point. Police all around to check the car. Under and inner, over, and all around....i saw all their equipment, like you see in the movies when you see them check a car for security.
So I had to stop within the surrounding bars. And I see the seats and the basic frame of the car but nothing esle the foster boy quacking got into the back seat and. Got ready. I turn and look and watch then the dream starts to fade. I wake up.
This dream is the first time I have had a dream of this foster boy, this might be the foster kid that I was told another was coming.
Thanks for reading.
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

One thing about the check point. The car around me became invisible except like I mentioned. The security people had equipment to roll under to check with mirrors for bombs, or even lift the car up if need be. The uniforms were all the same style and the uniforms and equipment same color - black. We were nervous but calm.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi.

Post by sigmon2 »

This dream seems to be referring to having my son in the front seat. Foster kid to second seat. My son is having issues.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi. There was another dream I had dealing with both foster boys together and mud being tracked thru a clean house. With adults coming to the door.
I say this cause the foster boy in this dream and one in that is a talker/accuser to get his own way. I now believe that the Lord was warning me to be careful. Cause he did accuse me. But he is leaving. It is a good thing I did daily reports on actions and activities. Along with other folks. Good kid just wants to be in charge.
So the report went in and per law they must ask questions. So I wonder if the inspection part of this dream is that. I have been told I am ok cause they know the story but I am so wow that the dream is on target.
Even that the boy is leaving. Same for the other boy....other dream shows him never coming into the house but staying outside, then leaving. In the beginning I was to admit him, but now he goes home to family. The Lord knows and tells us, blessed be the name of the Lord.
Nite all
Scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: old car, foster boy, check point

Post by sigmon2 »

4 years later, the boy meets my son at a ymca. The next day the boy starts reporting how bad we are to people. I have not been in foster care for over year and half now. But he is still mad I kicked him out cause could not handle him at the time. He is having a hard time in foster care and I pray for him. But I know he wanted to stay but I could not be that home. Now I have a very zealous state checking me out just like in the dream for the second time.
Praise the Lord.
I bet the Lord was giving me comfort with the candy red ratan snake dream.
Well thanks for ready
Scott
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: old car, foster boy, check point

Post by bjcollin »

Sounds like you got a good handle on this series of dreams. Praying for strength and wisdom in dealing with the state for these situations.

BJC