Cleaning the Church

Archived Dreams from 2018
osutina

Cleaning the Church

Post by osutina »

Greetings and Blessings...I pray you all continue having a blessed day....

I had a dream last night that I walked into the church I worship at and when I walked in...it was kind of dirty. There was dust, trash, tissues, and other things that needed to be cleaned up. As I walked into the foyer I was in disbelief that the church was in such a mess from the night before and no one thought to clean it up. I took the broom and began sweeping/cleaning and made sure I didn't track dirt on anything I cleaned. I found myself downstairs in the church where other ladies were cleaning. I didn't know they were cleaning I thought I was by myself. I continued to clean and I knew I would be sweeping the trash into a pile connected with others and we would take the trash out. I remember seeing the First Lady and a Deaconess, they just smiled at me and continued cleaning. I then woke up. Please assist me in interpreting this dream. I believe I may have an idea but not sure and need some assistance. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Much love to you all...❤️
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: Cleaning the Church

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Oustina,

This is not an interp but I'd like to share my thoughts. I feel this may be a call to pray for your church. As you know there is no perfect church. Every church has issues and things that could be changed or cleaned up a bit. Seeing that there were other people cleaning (praying) downstairs, God obviously loves this church because he's put it on other folks heart to pray (in secret) as well, including the First lady and Deaconess.

Not sure if you are aware of anything negative going on at the church. Go before the and begin to pray for the Pastor and the leadership of that church. Pray that only God's agenda will take place in that house. Pray there would be clean hearts and pure motives from the people in that house. Pray that the plans of the enemy against your church would fail.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
osutina

Re: Cleaning the Church

Post by osutina »

Thank you for responding. This is extremely helpful. God Bless you.