House Burned down

Archived Dreams from 2018
blossomrose
Bronze Member

House Burned down

Post by blossomrose »

I watched a fire come from the north and engulf my boyfriends house burning it completely to the ground. I saw him standing in front of the only thing that didn’t burn which was the kitchen stove. Then the insurance company called and said they were going to rebuild everything at no cost. I felt like this dream had a significant meaning as to the spiritual state of my boyfriends life. I am asking for discernment if there is any meaning in this dream or if I am eagerly hoping for my boyfriends salvation. Thank you
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: House Burned down

Post by male4christ »

1 Cor 3:12-14

When things belong to heaven they last eternal. If we belong to the kingdom of heaven no trial, test, or problem will harm us!

Perhaps this persons works are being purified by fire and may suffer loss in the future but the good news is he will stand and his heart will be protected as long as he knows his identity in Christ.

Keep it in prayer
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

If he is not saved it is probably saying that a loss will come but the seed to rebuild will remain. It may be for the soul purpose of his salvation. God may burn down our house of sin but we get a new house of righteousness free of charge. The stove is a means to prepare something for consumption. Perhaps speaking of spiritual food and heat which is power or energy.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

God's consuming fire. Cleansing. House represents him, oven -heart.
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Post by blossomrose »

Thank you for your replies. I am continuing prayer for his salvation.