Office with Two-Toned Walls

Archived Dreams from 2018
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Office with Two-Toned Walls

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello Everyone,

Had this dream and need your insight or interpretation should the Lord reveal to you.

I dreamed that I was in an office building and I had an office, I remember the lower part of the wall from the floor to the midway was a pastel yellow color, and from the midway up to the ceiling was a clear glass wall, like two tone.

A tall man wearing a doctor's white coat walked past my office and I got up and gave him a big huge, and he said to me "don't stop teaching." EOD.

Any thoughts, insights or interpretation would be appreciated. God bless you much!

jdarby2006
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Re: Office with Two-Toned Walls

Post by jdarby2007 »

Sorry I meant jdarby2007.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems to be a positive dream so I would say the yellow speaks of heavenly gifting which coincides with clear glass transparency, or spiritual sight. Perhaps there is something at work in your life trying to get you frustrated with your calling and God sent an angel in a dream to encourage you not to stop moving forward into your ministry. Any thing we do whether in church or the secular world that we are destined by God to do is in essence an opportunity to do ministry. An opportunity to represent Godly values and kingdom principles.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thank Pastor JKG, the frustration you mentioned is right on. I get discouraged some times because in our church, folks don't come to Sunday School, and I personally believe the office of the teacher is and has been under attack in the body for quite some time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems folks want preaching instead of teaching. I often think about Jesus who is the Great Teacher, and when he was doing healings and miracles, the crowd was with Him but when He was teaching there came the issues.

God bless you and thanks for the interpretation, it completely bore witness with my spirit.

Thanks,
jdarby2007
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Amen, we have birthed an entertainment hungry church generation that just wants to be stimulated with tangible things, ie- miracles, strong preaching, comedy routines, professional musicians etc. but they have a hard time seeing their need to learn the deep things of God.