Nephew, asians, food, suit case

Archived Dreams from 2018
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Nephew, asians, food, suit case

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, Hope this day is going good for each of you.
Had this dream that I am still trying to figure out. It just seems different .
It started with me in a Asian restaurant laying on a bench in the dining area. The owners have a menu that caters both to an Asian taste and American taste in foods. The room decor was bland, like they took an old american restaurant and made it suit their purpose to serve their customers . My nephew and other young boys his age were taking care of the last of the customers and cleaning for the night. I saw all the normal cleaning going on with the tables, windows and floors being done. I could not stand up so I tried to crawl out of the way by sliding. The owner opened a door across the hall from the dining room and was at a desk. He had employees come in, it was like he was thanking them and giving them a gift. My nephew was called in and asked to sit. He was asked to call me in too. So I pulled myself in there cause I could not stand up.
As I went across the hall I saw the front doors and I look the other way I saw the kicthen. I went into the office and saw my nephew get his gift and he got up to leave. The middle age asian looked at me as I crawled and propped on his desk, but in a twirl motion suddenly the desk became a suitcase. And the room changed to where there was a table in the room now with adults and a few children. I tried to pull myself up on a bench but it ended up being a mattress turned sideways. I laid on the edge of it watching now.
Now I see the owner go over to the table, children are coming and going , adults are sitting there. Everyone is excited cause it is asian new years. They start laying out plates. Then a older couples come in and sit at the end near the door. I am still where I am, and I notice I am not alone. The older couple start calling my name. I ask , me, my name. They say my name again.
Then something beautiful happens.......
The plates of food in front of each person start folding like origami into beautiful flowers of beautiful colors. I watched it happen many times and it was fantastic.
Then I woke up.
Thanks for reading and helping me.
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry