Angry Reaction

Archived Dreams from 2018
TKD

Angry Reaction

Post by TKD »

Hello Men and Women of God,
I have a dream I have been troubled by for the last few days. Your help with explaining this is greatly appreciated.

The dream takes place with me driving my "old' car which I gave away recently in real life. I was in the driver's seat, my old Pastor was in the passenger's seat. The Pastor's Sister sat behind me in the and an unknown woman sat beside her. As I drove the Pastor began to criticize me and my behavior from when I was part of her ministry. The comments were surprising and extremely hurtful. I remember her saying things like I was disrespectful and rebellious. Things she has never said to me directly. I listened until the point I became very angry and turned to hit her several times while crying. I turned around to ask those in the back seat if they heard what was going on and if they agreed and her sister who sat behind me didn't comment on me hitting her or her criticism but tried to offer an explanation. The other lady in the back seat had no response and seemed oblivious to everything going on. *EOD*

I woke up distressed by this dream because it not my nature to become that angry or retaliate physically. Just needed clarity on the message God is delivering to me. Its the 2nd time I have a dream of this nature.

I pray someone has revelation to share on this disturbing dream. I appreciate you willingness to edify the Body of Christ with you gifts. God bless you all.
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Angry Reaction

Post by male4christ »

This is a great dream for God is repeating the matter because he wants to teach something positive.
You have the ability to influence & carry others along with you. New people & answers are coming to bring help and healing. Pray for contacts like those in back seat for God is drawing uplifting people to help you from things in the past.
He wants you to stand up for yourself and be willing to go against popular opinion. To heal you from unexpressed or bottled negative feelings to teach you to express disappointments in a healthy constructive way instead of being aggressive.

Let me know if this is correct
TKD

Re: Angry Reaction

Post by TKD »

This is correct! God has shown me in the past as well how I will react to something that hasn't happen to help me prepare for dealing with it. He allows me to see what I don't even know is inside of me (I love Him for that)
In this season of my walk. I am having to dealing with far larger groups of people and I agree I need to be able to express disappointment His way and not avoid the confrontation. My way is to get away from the person, but sometimes we are required to stand up for ourselves and not flee. The enemy must flee.

Once again you've helped me see how God wants to mature me. Thank you! I dream soooooo very much. He is working on me quite a bit :D

May God pour back into you all that you have given in your ministry. Truly you are a blessing to the Body of Christ.