Working with Michael Jackson on Music Video

Archived Dreams from 2018
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Working with Michael Jackson on Music Video

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello All,

This is a recent dream and any insight or interpretation is appreciated. If bjcollins and Pastor JKG can look at this and convey your thoughts, I appreciate it.

Before I get into the dream, here is some background information related to the dream. The Lord has imparted the gift of song in me, so I've been in the process of making and releasing a gospel CD. I'm a prayer warrior and I take everything to God in prayer, so I think God is telling me something, but I don't understand. Michael Jackson is dead, not sure why he would be in my dream.

Here's the dream, I had two meetings with Michael Jackson about him creating a video for my new song Walking in Love.

In the first meeting we talked about the song and I asked Michael how much he would charge me to create the video and he said $300 00 and I said okay.

In the second meeting I arrived to Michael's place and he had two computer screens up like he was preparing to work in the video and he was playing my song and I could see that he really liked the song, I saw him shaking his head to the music. Then Michael offered me something to eat, I saw the plate but don't remember the food that was on the plate. EOD

God bless you.
Jdarby2007
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Working with Michael Jackson on Music Video

Post by male4christ »

God is showing you that you have his nature and you are creative like Him. He put a famous person in your dream so you can be influential and a role model for his glory and honor. As you make progress towards a specific goal, store info, and collect facts or ideas; You will see how influential you are and how you are chosen by God. As you show his character through your creative plans your destiny will develop. He will cause your sphere of influence to increase as you seek Him first and continue to fellowship with Him!

Let me know if any of this is correct
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Every time i see 300, I automatically think of Gideon who was called to do a great work that was far beyond his comfort level. MJ might not have been a gospel musician, but he was definitely gifted by God for that purpose. Jackson means ="son of jack". Jack is same as Jacob which means "supplanter", He supplanted his brothers birthright because he desired God and had the character God was looking for to walk in the blessing. Michael means "Who is like the Lord?" His name is a question. We can all be like Him through Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit. The plate of food is provision for the task at hand. This what I see but male4christ has some good insight as well.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

male4christ wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:34 am God is showing you that you have his nature and you are creative like Him. He put a famous person in your dream so you can be influential and a role model for his glory and honor. As you make progress towards a specific goal, store info, and collect facts or ideas; You will see how influential you are and how you are chosen by God. As you show his character through your creative plans your destiny will develop. He will cause your sphere of influence to increase as you seek Him first and continue to fellowship with Him!

Let me know if any of this is correct
Thank you maleforchrist, I see what you're saying here, and I have to say that I'm nervous because my complete desire is to please the Lord and not people, this is for His glory and not mine. I've been in obscurity for years, I literally feel like I'm on the isle of Patmos, not that I was desiring and looking for popularity or notoriety, because I've always enjoyed being behind the scenes assisting and helping others and building others up. Another thing I struggle with is that I don't need or like attention, (I'm not mean, but I'm used to giving compliments, giving period, that it's difficult for me to receive) so I don't know how I'm going to deal with that.

I really appreciate your response, this has been very helpful!!! GOD BLESS YOU VERY MUCH!

jdarby2007
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

PastorJKG wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm Every time i see 300, I automatically think of Gideon who was called to do a great work that was far beyond his comfort level. MJ might not have been a gospel musician, but he was definitely gifted by God for that purpose. Jackson means ="son of jack". Jack is same as Jacob which means "supplanter", He supplanted his brothers birthright because he desired God and had the character God was looking for to walk in the blessing. Michael means "Who is like the Lord?" His name is a question. We can all be like Him through Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit. The plate of food is provision for the task at hand. This what I see but male4christ has some good insight as well.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Pastor JKG, what can I say! I love the scriptural basis here, I know about Jacob and Gideon, but would have never thought of those stories as a means of interpreting this dream, but I see the revelation now. Together, what you and male4christ said makes the dream more clearer, I thank the Lord for the giftings the Lord has given you and the folks on this board. You know it's interesting that you mentioned Jacob the supplanter because IRL my name means supplanter, although supplanter has connotations of deceit, I am nothing like that, I'm a person of integrity and honesty, and I submitted to the will of God because of my fear and awe of Him. But Wow! God is great and greatly to be praised! Whew! Thank you for responding, I truly appreciate it! May God Bless and Keep You!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

In Hebrew, most every word has a negative and positive possible meaning. Jacob also means "Gate Keeper". Many see Jacob as a swindler but I feel Esau was the one in the wrong because he sold his birthright for a bowl of soup. Malachi says "Jacob have I loved but Esau have I hated".