House changes

Archived Dreams from 2018
sigmon2
Diamond Member

House changes

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, Hope Lord is blessing you all.
Had a brief encounter with a dream or something. I was suppose to be taking a nap. I was in a dream I do not remember all its parts, but one part made me in the dream sit up and take notice. When it was done I prayed to what the Lord was saying.
In the dream, I woke up in my recliner. I looked around it seemed the same but different but more homey, more alive oh one thing it was peaceful and clean. Anyway, I go to the door open it and go outside. I meet the maillady. The sun was in the west. I look and see that things are different better. Trees where there are none. Drive was fixed. Porch was better. So I talk to mail lady, watch her walk away. I turn to go back in and as I did the dream or vision ended.
What you think
Thanks
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: House changes

Post by male4christ »

Lean on God even when you don't understand whats going on acknowledge & Trust Him in your affairs. Then He will give you rest and provide you with peace. He will organize your life, fellowship and the church. God is a great architect and He's blessing the way you communicate personally and professionally. Sounds like you are receiving a revelation, a message of things coming now or on the way. looks like increase is coming with much fruit in life or ministry with success. He may be taking you to an end of somethings so you can have inner peace.

Let me know what you think, blessings!
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Post by sigmon2 »

Thanks
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I believe this was a glimpse into the spirit realm where heaven is invading earth and the mail was something sent from the Lord. We have been given key's to the kingdom to forbid what God forbids and allow what He allows. There are "better things in the spirit". You are called to be a vessel of those better things coming to the earth.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Post by sigmon2 »

Thank you for helping me.