HEADING FOR THE PROMISED LAND

Archived Dreams from 2018
Jubilee2
Gold Member

HEADING FOR THE PROMISED LAND

Post by Jubilee2 »

Dear Friends,

Here is a dream I had at the end of February.

I had a short dream about me heading for the Promised Land with a group of people (family and friends). We were walking on foot when we reached a place like a ledge of a plateau where we could not cross over. The plateau was very high as we looked down into what looked like a barren valley. We had come to the end of the plateau but could not come down off the plateau or did not know how to proceed. We could not cross over. In the dream, I remembered Moses' experience. I told the people we had to stop here because we could not go any further. I then prayed and asked God to open the way so we could cross over into the Promised Land, to show us what to do to cross over into the Promised Land.

When I woke up the word Kadesh Barnea came to me. I started researching Kadesh Barnea in the Bible but I still have not gotten what could be the answer to this puzzle. I believe that we are on the edge of our breakthrough, going into our Promised Land but need an answer as to how to cross over into our Promised Land. I think this is the key to my breakthrough. Further, the dream was in black and white! I know that means something.

Thanks for your help.

Blessings,

Jubilee2
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: HEADING FOR THE PROMISED LAND

Post by male4christ »

Your spiritual walk is headed to a prophetic viewpoint. You are being positioned to receive a breakthrough and deliverance is coming from the Lord. The good thing is your abiding in God and waiting for His instructions. Stay loyal to God and keep your word to fulfill all your obligation & His Commandments (2) in New Testament.
Get directions then take a leap of faith cause it is time to cross over (passover) to a new lot He has for you. I believe Barnea refers to barn a place of blessing, storage, provision for harvest and equipping for others!

Great Dream!
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Thank you, Male4Christ,

I appreciate your interpretation. I especially like the part about the timing of Passover. This Passover 2018 - that is what I have been looking forward to and talking about to others since that is usually the Passover feast time that God delivers His people in mass. Moses leading the children of Israel out of Egypt, Jesus dying on the Cross for our sins. Why did you say "your spiritual walk is headed to a prophetic viewpoint?" Thanks again.

Many blessings,

Jubilee2
male4christ
Silver Member

Post by male4christ »

cause you mentioned the dream was in black and white
This could mean there are no grey areas with you, a straight shooter,
which can give you a prophetic viewpoint.

weigh it & pray
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Hi Male4Christ,

Thank you for you response. I believe you are right concerning my dream. When I thought of the dream in black and white, it came to me that it means things should be very clear or crystal clear. You are a blessing!

Blessings to you,

Jubilee2