The office, the computer, and the toilet malfunction.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

The office, the computer, and the toilet malfunction.

Post by iluvyahweh »

I was in an office - but it wasn't my own office - and on a phone call, to a colleague who works in the testing department. His name is Andrew.

Next, I turned around and looked at my desk, and computer screen, and websites of Christian Ministries popped up on it. A guy called Martin Armstrong wandered passed, and was looking at my computer. I dropped the phone on the floor, and went to my screen to stop the christian websites from appearing on the computer.

Next, I was in a toilet cubicle, and sitting on a toilet. But people could see into the cubicle, and there was not any sides to it. A girl, Caroline, was standing next to the toilet looking in at me. She is a software developer. And, next a guy from the 6th Floor, Alan B, came down and was looking in at me too. They were both watching me, and talking to each other. (Alan is the Head of Accounts.)

Next, the toilet began to malfunction. And, while I was still sitting on it (I didn't have my trousers down), the toilet began to extend upwards, and I went upwards with it to the ceiling.

Any godly insight would be much appreciated.

Blessings,

ILY.