Excavator

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
EagleSoars

Excavator

Post by EagleSoars »

Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I had two-part dream. 1st part dream I didn’t catch it but I felt heavy and angry.

2nd part dream I saw myself with my husband walking toward an excavator and some houses. I saw it pulling the stuffs from top of a house and throwing stuffs near me. I saw my husband walking under the boom. I didn’t follow him because I was afraid of its swinging roughly.

After I woke up, I felt so depressed all day. I didn’t realise that it was from this dream.

Look forward to hearing from you
God's blessings
EagleSoars

Re: Excavator

Post by EagleSoars »

Hi again,

I wonder about a house -- when we dream and the house was in it, is it literal or figuratively?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: Excavator

Post by Chambers »

Hi.

I can relate to this dream somewhat. The message may be totally different for you, but ill share what i see

First, a house can be one or the other, or both. The lord can clarify.

It is possible that you and your husband are witnessing a tearing down going on and a carelessness with how the rubble is disposed of. Your spouse doesn't appear to see the danger of where he walks during the process

It may be the work of the enemy considering the heaviness and depression, but seek the lord for
More clarification to ensure it isn't a personal issue.

For myself it is a little of both and unsure if the personal issue is negative, but there are negative feelings associated with it so i know i need work.