second dream on heart attack; also visible blood vessels

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

second dream on heart attack; also visible blood vessels

Post by kingnme »

i had an unreported dream last of 2018 ..hmm ? wait a minute ? it may have been same time LAST year give or take ...

a dream of my hubby having a heart attack ...we were in a new home

(as we are about to close on one now ..yaaay! PRAISE THE LORD clap! clap! clap!)

in the FIRST heart attack dream my hubby was in the middle of our new living room shaking..... and his knees were giving out

holding my breathe i watched cuz i had no idea what was wrong??

...he fell down.... i TOOK off running towards him held his head as he took this lonnnnnnng BREAThing his last breathe and DIED :o

i awoke i was NUMB!!

THIS YEAR 2109
DREAMING : wee hours this morning here i am having another dream of him shaking and trembling but THIS TIME he identified what was wrong and

spoke OUT and sed " I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK!" he feel down to die again ...and i jumped towards him with this NOOOOO!!!

he DIED anyway !!! AND despite what i saw him being DEAD! ...i GRABBED a cup of water

lifted his shoulders UP to sit him up POURED WATER In his mouth and HE CAME TO!!!!!

HIS EYES OPENED HE LOOKED AROUND ....AND EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT !!!!!

now SAME dream ...i looked ALL over my legs and i saw visible BLUE VEINS like blue wiring all over me the back of my legs and i saw pin stripe red circles all on my skin and i was saying to myself nooo i dont want to see (as i have seen on others) those varicose veins all over me like this

man i have NO idea ..whats going on :roll:
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
cuteasabutton74

Re: second dream on heart attack; also visible blood vessels

Post by cuteasabutton74 »

It sounds like the Lord may be doing a work in your husband's heart. The new house usually signifies a new self, the dying seems to relate to the dying of the old self. The water could signify the living water that is Christ and that revives your husband.
The blue veins could mean communication, and that your walk involves communication. Possibly honing your listening to the the Lord, praying for your husband is part of your work.
Pray and ask Holy Spirit to help clarify. Ask Jesus to walk through the dream with you and watch what He is doing, what is He saying.
Hoping this blesses you.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: second dream on heart attack; also visible blood vessels

Post by kingnme »

Thank you so much for using your gift becuz this dream came TWICE....I was waiting for this interpretation like no tomorrow...along with his spiritual needs ...it really seems to resonate our marriage is verry challenging ABBA is chiming in on my heart .....thank you
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9