Dainty slipper

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Jeanette-Louise

Dainty slipper

Post by Jeanette-Louise »

I was sitting in a car by St Columbus church waiting for my sister in law.
My eyes were closed when I started to see an image of something dark emerald green hanging onto something, it caught my attention and I began to purposely focus deeply and saw this image change quickly into a right hand foot with a soft, slip on off white below the ankles sock slipper with gold edging. Then the image dissapeared.
24/12/2019 +- 10:30 am South African time.

Regards Jeanette Louise
cuteasabutton74

Re: Dainty slipper

Post by cuteasabutton74 »

Ezekiel 28:13?
slipper sock: sockette: socket?
Something to pray into for clarity, hope this blesses you.
Jeanette-Louise

Ezekiel 28:13 refers to Satan's dressage before he fell like lightening for Rebellion and pride?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Ok - I got your message for an admin to review this dream and the response on the dream for more clarity.

On the verse reference Ezekiel 28:13
“You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The ruby, the topaz and the diamond;
The beryl, the onyx and the jasper;
The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald;
And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets,
Was in you.
On the day that you were created
They were prepared."

So with this verse reference, I would think that the dark emerald green thing in your dream is the enemy satan who is lurking around either watching or trying to get into the middle of something.

I am not sure what the next line in the interpretation is trying to get at "slipper sock: sockette: socket?" My guess is cuteasabutton74 is asking for clarification on your dream as to what you had meant by slippers or socks?

For me, I see the white and gold soft slip on slipper on a right foot as symbolic of a purity of walk before the Lord. Symbolically shoes are for protection of your walk outside in the world, but to me sock/slippers would be for a more soft indoors type of walk.

My questions: Now back to the first part of the dream, what type of church is St. Columbus church? Is it a church you attend, or just a church in your town there in South Africa, or what is it's significance to you? I did a google search and could only find a St. Columba and not a St Columbus church, nor is there any references to Columbus being declared a saint anywhere. Is this a real church or is it possibly name significant? For your sister-in-law, what is your relationship with her like? Why are you waiting by a church for her?

So to me this dream basically says that the enemy is trying to get in between you and your sister in law, and if you take the time to press into the Lord and look deeper into what He wants and you walk softly, then he will bless you in the situation.

Hope this helps clarify some more. Let me know on the questions. I'll be out for a while on travel, but I'll be back next week Thursday 1/15 to check in on the board and this topic.

in Christ,
Jeanette-Louise

Good morning Brian
Thank you for your interpretation, I did not realize cuteasabutton74 was asking for clarification. The socket threw me, please give her my appologies .
You are correct about Satan, it confirms the last three dreams I sent that you interpreted
Don't cut off their heads
Big tick
Three snakes.
About the church. It is called St Columba's Presbetarian Church, my son in law is One of two pastors there. Situated in Randburg Johanesburg. It is linked with Princeton University. I was sitting in the car as I was waiting for my sister in law while she was picking up a sewing machine to fix some clothes I just wanted to get as I don't enjoy driving in Johannesburg. I used to attend a few times, but am not comfortable there. I am from non dominatial Spirit filled church and miss it very much. When I get to Jeffries Bay the Holy Spirit will lead me to one. At the moment I spend time with the Lord and listen to Perry Stone, Jentezen Franklin, and Johb Bevere. Also Sid Roh it is Supernatural.

My daughter is childrens pastor there. She was holding down two jobs the other writing for a newspaper. She resigned that post in order to homeschool her 5 children ( qualified teacher). I am in transit as I have retired, left Richard's Bay Kwa Zulu Natal in June and am staying with her until the apartment my younger son is preparing for me in Jeffries Bay East Coast Cape, trusting to be there in before end of February.

My son in laws mother (my sister in law, that is how it is seen here) and grandmother have been living with them. My sister in law is a nice person. But is very critical about my daughter but also is very friendly with her. She corrects me many times with they way things are done in the house and with the children
She has been looking after the children most of their lives as I was in another province and is very good with them, but she fell out with my daughter because she messaged someone breaking my daughter down and called her an unfit mother just before I arrived in June, and was asked to go and stay at a family member for three weeks. (My daughter asked me to help after telling me what happened. She is not an unfit mother, it blows my mind how calm she is with them. They are very lively on the go all the time, the eldest 9 the youngest two. The older two are brothers adopted and a year apart
My sister in law told her mother that this is where she and her mother will be staying for the rest of their lives and that her mother must not try and correct the children
She returned earlier than expected and when I arrived there was tension in the house. But we got on well, we always have except when she was abrupt and critical. I have been unsure of her, I am not good with children, I love my grandchildren can talk with them, show them how to do things but do not know how to bring myself down to their level she does. There is a strain between my daughter and me which hurts me, partly my fault, but not altogether. I sense that she is not trusting me with her children and this has been ongoing each time I am with them. It is very uncomfortable at times. I pick up on things very quickly. And I am not sure I can trust my sister in law.
Maybe I have said too much, there is so much more but not relative to this

Kind regards and thank you for getting back to me. I know the Holy Spirit has lead me to Tehillah Dreams.

Jeanette-Louise.
Jeanette-Louise

Good morning Brian
Thank you for your interpretation, I did not realize cuteasabutton74 was asking for clarification. The socket threw me, please give her my appologies .
You are correct about Satan, it confirms the last three dreams I sent that you interpreted
Don't cut off their heads
Big tick
Three snakes.
About the church. It is called St Columba's Presbetarian Church, my son in law is One of two pastors there. Situated in Randburg Johanesburg. It is linked with Princeton University. I was sitting in the car as I was waiting for my sister in law while she was picking up a sewing machine to fix some clothes I just wanted to get as I don't enjoy driving in Johannesburg. I used to attend a few times, but am not comfortable there. I am from non dominatial Spirit filled church and miss it very much. When I get to Jeffries Bay the Holy Spirit will lead me to one. At the moment I spend time with the Lord and listen to Perry Stone, Jentezen Franklin, and Johb Bevere. Also Sid Roh it is Supernatural.

My daughter is childrens pastor there. She was holding down two jobs the other writing for a newspaper. She resigned that post in order to homeschool her 5 children ( qualified teacher). I am in transit as I have retired, left Richard's Bay Kwa Zulu Natal in June and am staying with her until the apartment my younger son is preparing for me in Jeffries Bay East Coast Cape, trusting to be there in before end of February.

My son in laws mother (my sister in law, that is how it is seen here) and grandmother have been living with them. My sister in law is a nice person. But is very critical about my daughter but also is very friendly with her. She corrects me many times with they way things are done in the house and with the children
She has been looking after the children most of their lives as I was in another province and is very good with them, but she fell out with my daughter because she messaged someone breaking my daughter down and called her an unfit mother just before I arrived in June, and was asked to go and stay at a family member for three weeks. (My daughter asked me to help after telling me what happened. She is not an unfit mother, it blows my mind how calm she is with them. They are very lively on the go all the time, the eldest 9 the youngest two. The older two are brothers adopted and a year apart
My sister in law told her mother that this is where she and her mother will be staying for the rest of their lives and that her mother must not try and correct the children
She returned earlier than expected and when I arrived there was tension in the house. But we got on well, we always have except when she was abrupt and critical. I have been unsure of her, I am not good with children, I love my grandchildren can talk with them, show them how to do things but do not know how to bring myself down to their level she does. There is a strain between my daughter and me which hurts me, partly my fault, but not altogether. I sense that she is not trusting me with her children and this has been ongoing each time I am with them. It is very uncomfortable at times. I pick up on things very quickly. And I am not sure I can trust my sister in law.
Maybe I have said too much, there is so much more but not relative to this

Kind regards and thank you for getting back to me. I know the Holy Spirit has lead me to Tehillah Dreams.

Jeanette-Louise.
Jeanette-Louise

Am so Sorry I tapped submit two many times.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Jeanette))

What a blessing you are! I feel HE wants to show you a great deal about yourself, that
you are truly His Treasure! He enjoys your presence and will strengthen you! I am
sensing through faith and patience, you shall inherit the promises and He will restore
relationship more and more with your daughter and help you to relate to your grandchildren!
Don’t compare yourself to someone else, HE has talents and gifts in you that are unique to
you!
Matthew 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL these things
shall be added unto you!

BJ gave great insight and wisdom, as he always does :wink:
Perry Stone is such a favourite and knows the bible and it’s hidden messages more than
anyone I have ever seen! I have been gleaning from His messages of hope, especially on
the five wise virgins and the season we are in!
Jesse Duplantis is another favourite of ours! He is radical, but loves the Word :wink:
John Bevere is amazing too, my sons listen to his podcasts with Lisa and their sons, a lot!
Lisa Bevere has such great messages for women about being brave ❤️

Be encouraged sister! He loves you and is always in the business of restoration 💗

We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Jeanette-Louise

Thank you so much.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

You’re welcome :wink:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......