repetitive place in dreams

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

repetitive place in dreams

Post by PastorJKG »

I have had dreams of this place for at least 5 times. Its a building you enter at the right front corner. There is a hallway to the left, window to the outside all the way down the left, doors to the right. I go straight ahead down a set of stairs into an auditorium that is a church. there is a metal hand rail down the middle of the stairs. Sound booth to my left as i enter. platform is across the room at the back from where i came in. there are locker rooms/bathrooms on the corner as you enter the building. Men's is off the entrance hallway, Women's to the left of the stairs off a landing halfway down. The locker rooms connect in the middle and the stalls have no dividers. You feel really exposed using the bathroom.

One dream I was supposed to sing but didn't have a track ready.
Once i was supposed to preach and didn't have a jacket or tie. Just a tshirt and I felt terribly under-dressed.
Once I was supposed to teach and couldn't figure out where to go or when to start
This last time I was supposed to preach but didn't have my Bible. I thought, "it's a church, there must be a spare Bible somewhere". All I could find were Gideon NT with the microscopic writing I would not be able to read.
I think one of the earlier times i saw this place, I was supposed to work in the sound booth but couldn't figure out the controls.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: repetitive place in dreams

Post by keilani »

Shalom PJKG. The dream reminds me of a testimony I saw on Sid Roth. In a nutshell, the pastor kept encountering the same obstacle ( in his dream, it was shooting a golf ball into the hole which he missed every time). After having the dream again, he awoke and God told him to finish making the shot which he did. The pastor then explained that there was an obstacle irl that he and his brother struggled with but after following His instruction, it was resolved.

It was an older video but I remember the gist of it because a few years later, I had this dream where I kept being delayed by various people and demons as I was trying to get somewhere. When I woke up, He gave me the same instruction to finish the dream while awake. I will post the link as soon as I find it.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

maybe the obstacle is selfconsciousness.

Are you feeling inadequate?

We all can relate to that. We can only give away what we have attained ourselves. Go with what you know and don't worry about exposing yourself. Maybe we are not to be fully prepared because we may become too reliant on ourselves.

I wouldn't want to use a bathroom without dividers either. I mean some things should be done in private, so there's probably a good reason why you feel as you do.

Doug
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I wanted to share what I now know about this series of dreams. I hope that it will help us all see how God grows us in understanding as we walk with Him. I thought surely it spoke of an actual place since it was so repetitive and clear. It was all metaphoric. It has all come to pass and is where I am now. The glass on the front of the building spoke of insight. The stairs with two levels going down spoke of two levels of emotionally oppressive situations. I was already dealing with feelings of failure and depression, and then the CODID 19 quarantine stopped us from having church as usual and forced me to make some radical changes. I have had to put together and work sound systems, come up with songs to sing, change the way I would normally dress to look more professional on my videos, get into the word more fervently, come up with different ways to present the word to compete with all the other Facebook live videos out there. The bathroom with no stalls spoke of feeling exposed and getting cleansed from some inner issues and false hopes. I entered to the right which I think means natural. This was a naturally occurring physical situation that forced me down into it but I believe it is a springboard for those who will learn the lessons given and apply faith and obedience. There are lofty places available in Christ but you must overcome fear to get there. I hope this helps us all grow. Thanks for every ones input as we tried to figure this out. I love and pray for you all.

Sincerely
James K Garner
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

:like: