Conference, Gown and Middle East

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Conference, Gown and Middle East

Post by HisBlood »

Greetings

I had a dream about a good friend, last night! I was meeting her, her mom and daughter Israel at this
conference about dancing in the spirit and Angelic visitations! I saw her arrive and the lower bowl was
full so I suggested that we go to the upper bowl, but she didn't want to. I asked her where her mom
and Israel were and she told me they didn't want to come. She had on this gown, it was a brilliant
shining yellow and very elegant, sheer and rich. She also had on a glowing Gold Crown!
The next part I saw her leaving the same time as a middle eastern man (Islamic) out of the side door,
which was odd! When I woke up I thought upper bowl is the heavenly realm! Interesting dream!

Thanks for any insight
Blessings Carolyn.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Conference, Gown and Middle East

Post by bjcollin »

I'm going for a pastoral opinion in response...

There is a saying here in Texas... you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. This is true in Holy Spirit encounters as well, you can bring people to the meetings but only their hunger for God and their relationship with God makes the difference and that is their responsibility. In the end I have found that it is ultimately up to God if He wants us to go up higher and have spiritual encounters in Him as it is not something that we can initiate other than to walk in the disciplines (prayer/fasting/gifting/etc) and to be in the Spirit. This is also prophetically true for Israel (the people) as well, as time is running short before His return.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: Conference, Gown and Middle East

Post by HisBlood »

Thanks BJ
This makes a lot of sense!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......