950 and my dog

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
christine7
Gold Member

950 and my dog

Post by christine7 »

I’m not sure if this is two dreams or one but they seemed to repeat themselves last night.

I dreamt that someone kept telling me something was $950.00 I seemed to be happy with the number for some reason. And then I heard my dog( a long haired black german shepherd) making noise and when I looked to see what she was doing she seemed to be in the outside basement entry behind a few boxes? And I had to grab her collar and help her climb out. It happened a couple of times over and over but the last time I blocked off the stair case so she couldn’t get stuck in there.

Weird right?
Christine
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: 950 and my dog

Post by Chambers »

Hello. It may be that your dog represents your heart. Have you found yourself stuck, or unable to move forward? You've tried pulling yourself out and met with some success, but you eventually find yourself stuck again?

If so, it may be that there is some memory or belief that keeps drawing you back, so now you try a different strategy...

Sometimes that's all it takes, doing our part, but if it is some deeper issue it will take more than that.

Maybe the first dream gives some insight there, like possibly being told you have to pay for something and coming into agreement with it.

Some thoughts you may want to pray about

God bless you.
Doug