Vampire Stadium Event

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
hishandmaiden

Re: Vampire Stadium Event

Post by hishandmaiden »

Blessings B. J.,
I believe this dream is a warning dream. It is a call for greater intercession for the people of God.
In your dream the people are all gathered together in anticipation of a great meal, ( possibly anticipation of the Marriage supper of the Lamb.)
Notice they are eating and drinking, mingling and enjoying themselves. Matthew 24:38, and Luke 17:27 On the outside they look great all dressed in their fine clothing" assuming all is well. (The Parable of the Banquet (Luke 14:15-24))

A speech is given by The head vampire, his swelling words of deception, a lull into a false sense of security. Yet they are locked inside, (no way out) and the light goes out. (what light they did have is taken away, like the 5 foolish virgins with no oil for their lamps), and they are devoured by the vampires - a picture of the LIVING DEAD.
The name Ed means. Guardian of wealth, wealth protector, riches prosperous or fortune.
I believe this dream is two-fold. it is a warning for Christians to not be deceived by the deceitfulness of riches. As Ed, the guardian of wealth is there. We cannot serve two masters, as we will love one and hate the other.
Yet it is a warning for christians to not grow comfortable in their walk with the Lord, assuming all is well. The outside looks fine, but Jesus said of the Pharisees that they were white washed sepulchures full of dead mens bones. Paul said, Take heed lest you fall.
Now more than ever us Christians need to take inventory of ourselves and make sure we are fully surrendered to God and his Word, and sensitive to the Holy Spirit. Praying that if there is anything in us that is not Godly that the Holy Spirit would reveal it to us so we can repent of it and turn away from it. (2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 If my people, (not the lost), which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Definiton of sunken - : submerged especially : lying at the bottom of a body of water
2a : hollow, recessed sunken cheeks
b : lying in a depression a sunken garden
c : settled below the normal level
d : constructed below the normal floor level

The alamo was a slaughter of all the fighters inside the building, i.e. alamo, by the mexicans.
Bicycling is a "self propelled" means of travel. Hilly area made it difficult to ride. This is not something you can do by yourself, or in your own strength. The cell phone, modern method of communication was of little or no use. It is going to take old fashioned fasting and prayer, as these (demons - vampires) do not come out but by fasting and prayer. This is why you were praying in the dream, and when you woke up.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Vampire Stadium Event

Post by bjcollin »

Chambers,

I agree, God has been teaching me a lot about authority lately. I am excited and I can't wait to really get into the plans to execute and start a church soon.

hishandmaiden,

Thank you for the interpretation. I love the symbology of the wedding supper that you used in this dream. So very true, on the intercession parts too. I am pretty picky and choosy on who/what I intercede and pray for, maybe too picky but I'll leave that to God to direct and convict me. My wife and I are struggling together in this thing and we need to also rely on others to help us which is hard for us as we are both by nature designed as doers and it is hard for us to delegate or trust in delegation due to past things happening, yes prayer/fasting is needed for defeat of this enemy. Ed and his wife are coming along side us as well which is good. I think his part is more physical/spiritual presence in the dream instead of about his name, but I do like what his name means as we need that blessed to make this work as well.

Thank you for yall's inputs.