double dreams of my baby 23 YO son

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

double dreams of my baby 23 YO son

Post by kingnme »

sooo my son Dillon ..... lets just say my mini-me :roll:

im dreaming of him back to back now ....WOW whats going on

so in the dream....looks like a library ...he ...and myself and someone else was standing next to the catalog area ...wow its been so long now i forgot

what they called that area where you look up books .... born in the 70s so that makes me an 80s kid

so he is standing NEXT to me while i converse with another younger person ...in the meanwhile there is this long rectangle card on the floor AT my feet

it looks like the fill out form that we get from the post carrier when you just moved in the neighborhood

and they need to know WHO is receiving mail at the new home.....anyways thats what it LOOOOKS like on the floor

so ...im telling Dillon to pick it up ...i wud STOP conversing EVERRRYtime to tell him TO PICK THAT paper UP

but then i wud QUICKLY get back into the conversation while he just STANDS there KNOWING what i am asking him to do......

sope.....i got tired of asking ...i STOPPED once AGAIN and pick up what i THOUGHT was that paper from the post office ...

SOOO I PICKED IT UP ......and whadddya kno?? ...it so happens to be an ENVELOPE ....

see everything you think you see .....its NOT what you think you see ...you see??

and in the envelope ....is WADDSS of CASH $$$$...its all one dollar bills ....but my ...its a LOTTT

so i pulled the money out of the envelope ...very matter of factly ...gladly SUDDENLY

LO AND BEHOLD DILLON saw the cash and..... wud you kno it ....he goes THATZZZ MINE.....! :x

the idea that he had... was ...although he did NOT pick it up ...the assignment FOR HIM to PICK IT UP was still valid thus ..its his money

but i acted as though i DID not hear him ....hence like he acted and took the money ................is this a calling or something ...
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9