Camp

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
sgwe

Camp

Post by sgwe »

Hello,

This is a recent dream I have had.

I was running some sort of camp and we drove in. There was an outside courtyard and a building with two rooms, a large room and a kitchen. For most of the dream I was in the kitchen running how we cleaned up. At the end of the week of our stay there, we had the large task of cleaning out the fridge. I ran that operation, directing others on feeding the camp counselors and children in the other rooms and then in cleaning up and loading the bus. I remember walking from the courtyard where children were done eating into the large room where it looked like there were a small group of kids around my sister's age, between 14 -15 years of age eating , about 4 of them. I passed them and to my left saw they had scattered their trash which included a rib bone. As I passed it, I told them to clean up after themselves, they said they would and i headed to the kitchen. In the kitchen, a group of people were already cleaning up under my direction it seemed. A woman came in with a baby and and although I didn't know why they were there at first, I helped her feed the baby and multitasked carrying the baby while cleaning up and loading. Soon we made quick work of it and were done. There was a window in the kitchen and I looked out to see it was windy and snowy, but we successfully seeing off the kids as they left.

To me, it reminded me of the planning and administrative skills God had spoken of giving me in a previous prophetic word. There was a sense that my husband was part of this team as well, although he wasn't as present.