A school in a mall

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

A school in a mall

Post by bjcollin »

Just putting this here for safekeeping for now...

I dreamed in the past that I was interested in either teaching at or attending a type of school that was based out of a mall type of building. In the dream I was going through the offices of the school, meeting with a counselor who seemed more like a salesman, and then I went through a small schedule that was supposed to give you a feeling for a sample of a couple of classes and how they worked as a school. I ended up leaving the mall school thinking it was a fake. I left this dream alone when I had it a few months ago as it did not seem that significant and I did not even record it down.

Last night I had the same dream again, only this time I was on a business trip and I was staying at a hotel that was also based out of that same mall. In the dream I was packing up my suitcase and getting ready leave and I said that I was worried about missing my airplane connection later. This time I had somebody younger was also with me, and he was interested in possibly attending the school in the mall, but he was a
little uncertain. So I took him down from the hotel to the school offices and I was showing him around and I encouraged him to meet with the school counselor and I showed him the sample schedule and encouraged him to see how the sample classes worked for him. I don't know if he wanted to do it or not in the end.

After I woke up from the dream I didn't know why if I thought the school was a fake, then why would I be encouraging somebody else to possibly attend that school? I also prayed that I would not miss my Godly connection and what he wanted for my life.

in Christ,