rolling cloud

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

rolling cloud

Post by PastorJKG »

Last night I had a dream, woke up to use the bathroom, went back to bed and had the same dream. Not like a continuing thing but two short but vivid dreams of seeing what appeared to be a cloud coming toward me splitting to the right and left as if rolling back to the sides as it moved forward. There was no sound, no words spoken just the cloud. It felt very peaceful. The clouds were not ominous looking. just run of the mill cloud. It wasn't coming down but straight across toward me. On the 9th i participated in a ZOOM meeting with leaders of my denomination as part of a prayer and encouragement to our ministers. I saw a brief but vivid vision of a cabin/hut type house with grass or sod for a roof. The word that came to mind was "wilderness".
Exodus 16:10
And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud.

I believe the church is currently in a wilderness situation. We were falling into Egyptian patterns of comfort that was becoming our bondage. I believe It is a season of Exodus from those limiting patterns of familiarity. Child of God, look for the appearing of the Lord. He hides Himself in cloud but He is willing to roll the cloud back to invite us to deeper intimacy and relationship with Himself.

Please feel free to contribute your thoughts or revelations on this.
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: rolling cloud

Post by Chambers »

Awesome. Thank you for sharing.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Just saw this video message from Carter Conlon on sermonindex.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-yQUz_18eE
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

PastorJKG,

Wow, neat dreams/visions. The rolling clouds I feel represent that the Lord is protecting you from the storms we are currently going through and that He is causing them to go around you. Reference Psalm 91 especially verses 6-7.

PS: I liked y'all's creative parking lot service that you posted on FB, good job.

For the cabin vision, I also feel that the sod roof of the cabin could represents an old time type of natural type of earthly covering while in the wilderness. I think you're on track with the wilderness references. I know my wife and some in our church have been feeling much the same way lately, this is a time where the Lord is looking for those who will press into him in prayer and fellowship with Him and learn how to hear his voice. During these times off in quarantine in our homes are we going to choose to press into the tv/internet and all the negative press and our worldly ways of living while we are in the wilderness, or are we going to choose to get up and pray and seek His face and further our relationship with Him so we can hear His voice.

God Bless you Pastor, hope this helps.

in Christ,
CassandraApollo

Post by CassandraApollo »

Amen! Thank you for sharing.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Thank You Bryan. We are gonna try to do it again this Sunday. Pray for us. My folks are older and I don't have allot of help organizing and making sure everything is covered. We had someone in a yellow jeep who kept driving circles around the block. About 20 times. I feel they were trying to intimidate us. It was distracting to say the least. But it was great to minister to my neighbors who have never been in my church.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Hi Pastor.

I believe you have a good handle on it and bj has provided some more thoughts for prayerful consideration, i just wanted to say this that seems to fit in with your interp.

When i read this the cabin-hut reminded me of "the shack". I didn't read the whole book, but if i recall correctly the main character got an invitation from God to spend time with Him there and get to know Him more intimately. Believe the shack was located in the woods-wilderness.

Thanks again for sharing.
Doug
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

I forgot, i also wanted to ask if you had any insights on dreaming same dream twice.

I recently had that with a little variation in one. I believe i've read some time ago where that can mean the thing is established, or something like that.

I held onto my dreams recently during a challenging time. It was about a beloved loved one walking again. After the dreams things started to happen that could have been horrible to their health, like right after the dreams. We held o to the Lord and came through the other side fast and well.

The dteams kept coming to my mind during this time and i kept thinking, this will not end bad, the lord showed me you will walk again.

Not to hijack your dream, but wondered if ypu had any insights there, dreaming twice the same.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Genesis 41:32
And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

My heart sprung up and sung with joy.

Thank you!