Huge tree with branches holding up a building

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Huge tree with branches holding up a building

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

In this dream I was outside what looked like a 5-story building. I saw a huge tree at the corner of this building. There appeared to be 5 branches, with 1 branch being the foundation for each floor. This tree was so tall that I don't remember seeing the top of it. I touched the trunk of the tree and was singing a song to Papa. I don't remember the words but they were something like..."Who can take a ______ _______ ______ and make a ______ ______ ______ God can , God can." I wish I could remember the words but that's all I got.

Any Holy Spirit insight would be appreciated!

Larry
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Huge tree with branches holding up a building

Post by PastorJKG »

Five levels could speak of the five fold ministry and the tree could be the Tree of Life, the Living Word that gives eternal life. Powerful metaphor for the Church. God is giving heavenly songs of deliverance to the church to counter the demonic songs of this evil generation sent from hell to confuse the generation and fill the earth with the voice of death and deception. I recently dreamt i was on the wall of a castle looking out over the countryside as a watchman. I was trying to tune a radio and finally found a station that was playing such a song. I felt the song just had spiritual power to break strongholds but I had to fine tune my frequency which I took meant I needed to learn to focus more effectively on the Lord and His Word to be able to be the receiver (Radio) for His song. I hope this helps. For your prayerful consideration.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Thank you for your reply! I appreciate it very much!

Larry
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Hey Larry,

Welcome back, long time no see, glad to see you are still here. God Bless you!

in Christ,
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Thanks brother!
I appreciate it!

Larry