Please pray...neck cutting

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
charlie
Diamond Member

Please pray...neck cutting

Post by charlie »

Shalom

Insights and prayers appreciated on this one.

'I am standing in a room where some people are gathering. I see a man walk into the room from the right hand side and he crosses the whole room in front of me and passes out of sight to the left. I see in his face real menace and callous evil. I 'know' that he is attacking a man and call out asking if anyone is going to intervene. No one in the room responds (the people were very inert and almost invisible really) so I realise that I must intervene myself.
Scene 2: I am standing in front of the callous man and he is holding me by my hair and chopping it off in chunks with a knife right to my scalp. Then he begins to use the tip of the knife to etch into the back of my neck. I know I am in great danger and I am wondering how to break free.' I wake up.

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Please pray...neck cutting

Post by PastorJKG »

If we don't stand against the spirit of anti-Christ now, we will be subject to it latter. It's a warning I believe, we cannot be totally neutral in the spiritual battle that is raging. We must let our voice be heard for righteousness but we must ask for wisdom to do it because our flesh is really wanting to jump on the political bandwagon but the Kingdom of God is not a democracy. It is a theocracy. Of course not knowing where you live that may or may not apply. For your prayerful consideration.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Just a few thoughts.
Your instincts & heart is good. You must learn to not confront evil in your own strength, but only in God;s strength. The battle belongs to the Lord; allow Him & only Him to guide you. Read up on Spiritual warfare . Learn to put on the Full Armour of God & to plead the Sacred Blood of Protection that Jesus has provided you.
GodBless, Direct & Protect your every step as you rise up against evil under the Authority of Jesus' Holy Name.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

PastorJKG wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:26 pm It's a warning I believe, we cannot be totally neutral in the spiritual battle that is raging. We must let our voice be heard for righteousness but we must ask for wisdom
Thank you Pastor JKG...so true!

Shalom!
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Starfire wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:32 pm Just a few thoughts.
Your instincts & heart is good. You must learn to not confront evil in your own strength, but only in God;s strength. The battle belongs to the Lord; allow Him & only Him to guide you.
Thank you Starfire! Wise words...

Shalom
charlie
Charlie