DREAM 04/20/2020

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
claudiau
Silver Member

DREAM 04/20/2020

Post by claudiau »

In my dream my husband and I were in this discount store shopping and as we were about to check out, outside it was beginning to rain down hail and the clouds were dark, but up above the clouds there appeared to be lots of airplanes flying in the air above the clouds and I heard the people outside crying out "O my God'' as they were looking up. But they were not airplanes but Pterodactyl birds, and as they came closer to earth they took on human form and all of a sudden they appeared in the store where we were and the begin to question the people. I grabbed my husband by the hand and told him lets yield to the Spirit of God and under our breath we begin to say Jesus is Lord. I noticed that when they questioned the other people they left with them, but when it came time to question us, the man questioned me first( don't remember the question) I turned to ask my husband if I should answer him and the man said, I see you are not independent but dependent, then my husband asked him was that a bad thing? The man said yes and no. Then I heard another voice speaking to him telling him to keep working on us. After a while this voice said they are one they could not divide us then he disappeared ..We were the only ones left in the building. I looked to my husband and said, They said we are one. Then I awakened.
If you truly take the word of God at heart and make it a part of you,it will by it's very nature change you
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: DREAM 04/20/2020

Post by bjcollin »

Awesome dream. I feel that the plan of the enemy lately is to cause us to question everything and to bring division to us any way they can. Especially divisions between man and God causing doubt and unbelief... or divisions between man and wife causing division in families and causing family values to disintegrate. It is God, represented by your Husband in the dream, who reassures you in the end and you and He are one. That is the mystery of Christians, is that we are to be ones who has the Holy Spirit with us and IN us as well. We as Christians carry a piece of God, aka the Holy Spirit along with each of us. We are ONE with Him and cannot be separated. Ref: John 14:16-17, 1 Cor 3:16, Ephesians 1:13-14, Matthew 28:19-20. Hope this helps on the dream.

in Christ,