Marriage/Banquet Hall/Ring

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ljpsalmist

Marriage/Banquet Hall/Ring

Post by ljpsalmist »

I had a dream that I got married to a man that I know in real life. In the dream I had my wedding gown on and he had his tuxedo on we were lying on the bed fully dressed in our wedding attire never consummating the marriage. I looked again and someone said something to him and he left me. He went back home to his country. I tried to find him I went into the banquet hall and he was hiding from me then I saw a man with a strange ring on his hand it was rust in color and had a strange symbol on it. That’s the end of my dream. God is trying to show me something but I’m missing a whole lot. Please help. God bless you all so much.

Linda
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Re: Marriage/Banquet Hall/Ring

Post by Chrisy489 »

What an interesting and disturbing dream! I have some questions which are:

1) Why was there a marriage that was not consummated?
2) Is it possible that the "legal status" of a marriage was desired but not an actual marriage?
3) Why "someone said something to him and he left (you)"? Was it a male or a female person who spoke to him?
4) Why did he go back to his country AFTER the person spoke to him?
5) Is it possible that the person who spoke to him had instructed him to marry you for a particular purpose? Is it possible that they were in cahoots to do so?
6) Why was he hiding from you when you were searching for him in the banquet hall?
7) Why was there "a man with a strange ring on his hand it was rust in color and had a strange symbol on it" in the SAME banquet hall where your husband was hiding from you?

It appears to me that this is a warning dream. The man is not being honest with you - he is hiding his true motives from you. There is an evil influence behind this "marriage".
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Linda,

Nice dream. I can't say whether or not you two are meant to be married to each other or not, but it does looks like both of you are prepared to be married at any rate, not consummated because the enemy is getting in the way trying to remove him from the picture. The man with the rust ring to me represents the enemy in the dream. Rings, especially wedding rings, are to be made of incorruptible metals ie. gold, silver, platinium, etc. as they represent the eternal covenant of marriage. The enemy has a rusty corruptible ring on with what I feel is possibly an ungodly symbol on it. Hope this helps on the dream. God Bless you.

in Christ,
ljpsalmist

Post by ljpsalmist »

Thank you BJ Collin and Chrisy. This really helps.

Chrisy. The person that spoke to him was a man from my past. I have a lot of questions too. What you say does help.

BJ Collin. The enemy has been fighting us and it is not going to happen now. In fact, it appears that he has moved on. It’s painful but I have to accept it. God bless you both so much.