ohhh boy snake dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

ohhh boy snake dream

Post by kingnme »

my hubby shared with us today that he had a dream about me

he said in the dream we were asleep and he awoke to learn there was a SNAKE under my pillow upon which i was sleeping

he took a shovel ...slid it under the pillow and KILLED IT ...its dead

but then when that happened these SMALLer snakes all slid away quickly

as he was sharing that the little snakes slid away instantly i felt like the scripture that declared the "smite the shepherd" type thing

NOTTT too happy that there was a snake under my pillow .... YiKES!!!!!!! :shock:

guys ? whats going on here?!?!?!??
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
freedinHim
Gold Member

Re: ohhh boy snake dream

Post by freedinHim »

There are so many parts of this dream that are awesome. For example, I love the part where you are sleeping, which implies that you were at rest and the Lord caused your husband to take care of you (His own) in your sleep (Ps 127:2). The fact that you were resting on Christ (a pillow) on Whom (Christ) we rest. And, of course, the is, scary snake, Now dead, Smashed, just as our Lord, crushed the head of the snake ion the Cross,
What about the small ones? They ran with their tales between their...?
who cares! The papa snake is dead, the small ones disappeared forever,! Big victory I see there, Am I the only one who thinks so?
Congratulations!
Yours
Freed In Him
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: ohhh boy snake dream

Post by kingnme »

...wheewwwwww!!! :s49:

i was getting the shivers of joy with this ...there is nothing like good news i tell ya !!!

i understood when the word of GOD declares to us about how beautiful feet of those that bring GOOD news

i thought uuhhh YEA??? :lol: ....cuz that person is kissing the announcers feet soooo much because life has TURNED AROUND with GOOD news ...

im really elated !!! i thot it was some thing that i was perhaps inviting in my life unaware.... i dunno

i always have possessed this " Lord is it i?" at the wrong time ...i can imagine THE FATHER eyes just glaze over

cuz this child of HIS who sometimes dont get it ........ here is The FATHER handing us a high five in the spirit ...

and the child is just frannnntically goin ... wudt i do !?!?...... wudt i doo ?!....... oh my gah.... oh my gah!?!?!?
:s61:
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9