A phrase I herd this morning as i was laying on my bed

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
papertank
Bronze Member

A phrase I herd this morning as i was laying on my bed

Post by papertank »

I heard this phrase this morning as I was laying on my bed "I represent many prisoner's,I no longer exist."

What could this mean?
bella
Diamond Member

Re: A phrase I herd this morning as i was laying on my bed

Post by bella »

Hi papertank,

I think you just need to throw this one out. It doesn't make sense. And it's not God because He would never say that He doesn't exist. So what other entity would you take notice of that is speaking that into your mind?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It sounds like a riddle. I don't think it's meant that God doesn't exist because that would be obviously false. The law no longer has power but still holds believers to a works equals righteousness mentality instead of grace equals righteousness which produces good works by faith. We are no longer slaves to the law of carnal commandments but many believers live as if we are. We are now under the law of the liberty of life in Christ Jesus.
For your prayerful consideration.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Maybe it symbolizes the forgotten or those who are bound/imprisioned who have been overlooked? Have you been talking to Him about anything that might tie into this statement? God grant you wisdom as you seek His Truth.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
papertank
Bronze Member

Post by papertank »

Lol I was also thinking it was a riddle.we as believers are prisoners of Christ in a sense because we have been bought at a price and we no longer live but christ lives in us.maye that's what it means.im just not 100% sure.man spiritual things are not easy to understand
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Ahhhh, well I have known Him to like puns and riddles like that lol :) It makes the journey with Him fun and intriguing! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.