Mathematics Examination

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dreamer33
Silver Member

Mathematics Examination

Post by dreamer33 »

Greetings and Praise The Lord

I had this dream that i was going to sit for school/college examination. Full sets of subjects exams. But then, i had this thought of fear of going through maths paper is specific. ( IRL math's was not my favorite subject). I was thinking if i would fail on this particular subject.

Any insight anyone? What does mathematics mean?

GOD BLESS.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Mathematics Examination

Post by bjcollin »

Don't fear being tested, after successful testing comes graduation and promotion. If you fail, you get to go around the mountain and try again later. Reference: James 1:2-4. Math in dreams can sometimes be symbolic of counting the cost, Reference: Luke 14:27-30. However in your dream, it just seems to mean it was one of your hardest subjects among the many that now brings up fear in you. This would be my wife's same reaction to a math test as well, but for me an engineer I liked math so it would not be so bad for me, of course different strokes for different folks in this area. So what from your past that brings up fear in you still today do you need to be tested in so you can over come it and pass the test? Hope this helps you on the dream.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Mathematics Examination

Post by keilani »

Echoing bj's post above. Just wanted to add that He has dealt with me in similar areas and the scripture He brought up was Heb 3:19 where the Israelites could not enter into His Promises because of unbelief. I have learned that unbelief and fear go hand in hand so when He brings up personal fears, He wants me to address and overcome them so that I can receive His very best for my life. God grant you grace.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.