Back gate

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
sophie
Gold Member

Back gate

Post by sophie »

Blessings,

I dreamed that my husband left the backyard gate unlocked and during the night someone entered the yard and pulled up my Peace rose and discarded it (in the rubbish bin?)

Thank you for your thoughts
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Back gate

Post by bjcollin »

Sophie,

The thoughts I have on this dream are that it is the enemy that comes to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10), and so this is just the enemy trying to harass you. There is an open issue from the past that will come up again that the enemy wants to use to rob you of God's peace in your life. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
sophie
Gold Member

Post by sophie »

Thanks bj , yes that is what I see also, but I wondered if there was any significance regarding the fact that it was my husband who had left the gate unlocked... not sure?

Blessings
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The enemy doesn't care if it is you or your husband who left the gate open, as they like to cause havoc anyway then can just to try to harm God's children.

The enemy has 2 ways of access to your life: 1. Intrusion, 2. Legal Ground. Intrusion is simply the enemy intruding into your life because they like to cause disruptions to God's children any way they can. Legal Ground is where the enemy stays and continues harassing you because they have the legal right to do so. This legal right was given to them because of past sins/traumas/open doors/etc. The 5 doors of access that the enemy uses to get access into our lives are: 1. unforgiveness, 2. inner vows, 3. trauma, 4. curses, 5. willful sin.

in Christ,