Two "Silver" Buckets. Three Large King Fish in Each.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Two "Silver" Buckets. Three Large King Fish in Each.

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hi Everyone,

I had a dream in which I saw two "silver" colored buckets. Each bucket had three LARGE king fish with their heads in an "up" position; i.e., they were in the buckets by their tails. The buckets and fish were identical and were in my pantry. Additionally, I knew that my father had purchased them for me two days prior.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks a million!
Chrisy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Two "Silver" Buckets. Three Large King Fish in Each.

Post by bjcollin »

Chrisy,

Thoughts on symbiology are that silver is the color of redemption. The number 2 is the number of multiplication or division, and there are a lot of 2s in your dream, 2 buckets of fish, and 2 days. The pantry is a place for food storage. I have never heard of a king fish before so I googled it and it seems to be a large mackerel type of fish. https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20 ... /801250272 Also, there are 3 identical fish in each bucket, and 3 is the number of the Godhead or the Trinity.

I feel that the base message of this dream is that it looks like God the Father will cause some multiplication of His Word in you. So maybe a hunger for evangelism or more of a hunger for Him and His heart in general as He is the King of Kings. God the Father paid the price with His Son Jesus Christ who redeemed us by His blood and sacrifice on the cross.

Hope this helps get you started on the dream.

in Christ,
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Brian,

Thank you so very much! Yes, it is definitely a good point at which to start! Thank you for the link as well.
***Thinking***
There is also a silver coloring to the fish as well...
Any ideas as to their positioning in the buckets?

Thanks a million!
Chrisy
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hi Folks,

I recently had a revelation of the "two days" in my dream while studying the event of David in Ziklag documented in 1 Samuel 27- 31 and thought that I should share it with those who read this post in case they have similar dreams.

In my dream summarized in the initial post, I knew that my Father had purchased the fish two days prior to my seeing them in my pantry and that means that they were stored for two days and I discovered and prepared them on the third day. This is extremely significant when we consider the following events documented in the Holy Scriptures:

1) In 1 Samuel 29, David and his men went to join the Philistine army that had gathered to fight Israel. The Philistine princes rejected them and they left to return to Ziglag. That journey back to Ziglag took two days and on the third day they arrived in Ziglag and saw the total disaster that the Amalakites had done.
2) In 2 Samuel 1, David and his men returned to Ziglag after defeating the Amalakites and recovering more than what they had lost. They stayed in Ziglag for two days and on the third day an Amalakite came with the news of King Saul's and Jonathan's death and brought King Saul's crown and arm bracelet to David.

Think about the following as well:
3) In Genesis 40, Joseph interprets the butler's and baker's dream. The fulfilment of their dreams occurred on the third day; this means that they waited two days for the fulfillment of their dreams that occured on the third day.

Now think about the applicability of this scripture:
“Come and let us return to the Lord; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. AFTER TWO DAYS HE WILL REVIVE US; ON THE THIRD DAY HE WILL RAISE US UP, THAT WE MAY LIVE IN HIS SIGHT. Let us know, let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth.” - Hosea 6:1-3
All praise to the Most High God Our Father and Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!! He actually gave me a timeline for the fulfillment of His promise!

YSIC,
Chrisy
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thank you. Great dream and the insight from scripture is helpful too.