End times dreams I have had in the past.=]

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Andy

End times dreams I have had in the past.=]

Post by Andy »

Hi. Shalom.

One dream i had during 2009 or so, in my dream I saw these words.. "The times are in Zech"

-----Shalom. Years ago, I had a dream. In the dream, it was night. People were walking around, then their arms started rotting away. I looked up at the sky, and saw the full moon.

-----Another dream a year or 2 ago, I was in my Dad's Ford Explorer. I looked behind me, and out the back window, I saw the sun, with a golden pillar reaching to the groud from the sun. Then my mother quoted Genesis 28:12:

12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold the angels of G-d ascending and descending on it.

MORE DREAMS / VISIONS

-----A while ago, I had a dream. In the dream, I asked what will happen at the end of days. I was then shown a dark horse hauling a chariot with a sharp sickle/blade protruding from the side of the chariot. I was shown that the sickle was there to cut people (sinners) in half.

JOEL Chapter 2

1 Blow ye the horn in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of HaShem cometh, for it is at hand;

2 A day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, as blackness spread upon the mountains; a great people and a mighty, there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after them, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them, and behind them a flame blazeth; the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing escapeth them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so do they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots, on the tops of the mountains do they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a mighty people set in battle array.

6 At their presence the peoples are in anguish; all faces have gathered blackness.

7 They run like mighty men, they climb the wall like men of war; and they move on every one in his ways, and they entangle not their paths.

8 Neither doth one thrust another, they march every one in his highway; and they break through the weapons, and suffer no harm.

9 They leap upon the city, they run upon the wall, they climb up into the houses; they enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 Before them the earth quaketh, the heavens tremble; the sun and the moon are become black, and the stars withdraw their shining.

11 And HaShem uttereth His voice before His army; for His camp is very great, for he is mighty that executeth His word; for great is the day of HaShem and very terrible; and who can abide it?

12 Yet even now, saith HaShem, turn ye unto Me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with lamentation;

13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto HaShem your G-d; for He is gracious and compassionate, long-suffering, and abundant in mercy, and repenteth Him of the evil.

14 Who knoweth whether He will not turn and repent, and leave a blessing behind Him, even a meal-offering and a drink-offering unto HaShem your G-d?

The DREAM came to me in the morning of June 3, 2008.