places

Insights & revelation from members' dreams
discerning
Site Admin

places

Post by discerning »

BASEMENT

Lord gave me this tidbit on basements in some dreams.. (specifically if one is watching children etc. in a basement) this would be 'undergirding' these ones in prayer, intercession, etc.

~connie

[also] a place of refuge from a storm

I also see in my minds eye, people canning vegys, fruit, etc and storing them down there.

~NicoleN

~morningglory

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

TRENCH/PIT

Trench can be another name for a ditch. Trench is actually a man made ditch. A ditch reminds me a very small valley. A small circumstance in which one has to go through. A trench may be indicating a short-lived circumstance or trial that one has to go through due to the repercussion of that individual's sin or lack of wisdom.

If it is in reference to self then the pit is kind of like, I've sunk your battle ship. Being brought to one's lowest point and not being able to find one's own way out of a negative situation. This circumstance is likely to be a longer lived situation. To find oneself in captivity to sin. Only the Lord can guide and deliver us from both types of circumstances.

~mona

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17