Vision of Eagles and a little girl

Archives for 2009
Yukon
Diamond Member

Vision of Eagles and a little girl

Post by Yukon »

Today driving home I had a vision.

I see two Eagles flying in a circle above the trees, then I am taken deep in the woods where I see this little girl laying on some old brown dried up leaves and about 10 eagles surrounding her.
It's looks as if these eagles have found food, but these eagles are not planning to eat her, but just stand as if they are guarding her.
These eagles bodies are standing straight, but the heads are looking down upon this little girl as if they were concerned.

The child looks lifeless, then all of a sudden this child raises and sits up with a grin from cheek to cheek and doesn't say a word. The eagles do not leave her side and stay there with her.

The scriptures that came to mind is Isaiah 40:31

But, they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Our persecutors are swifter than the eagles of the heaven: they persued us upon the mountains, they laid wait for us in the wilderness. Lamentations 4:19

Yukon :)
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

This is very special. The eagles are prophets, who by watching and believing bring to life a wonderful new thing that is growing in the wilderness. The little girl is God's end time church. I love this vision. I am greatly encouraged by it. There is also that scripture in Rev 7 where the eagles carry the woman into the wilderness that seems to have somethings in common with this. Thank you for sharing this. By no means feel like this is the limit or only interpretation.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I see two Eagles flying in a circle above the trees,

The Eagles may be either prophetic people or the Spirit of Prophecy/Holy Spirit that is guarding the boundary between earth and the second heaven.

then I am taken deep in the woods
The woods may represent people.
where I see this little girl laying on some old brown dried up leaves and about 10 eagles surrounding her.
The little girl may represent the next generation of God's church (as William said). The brown leaves may represent the old that has fallen and cast to the ground from the church of the past (woods/trees). The old things made a place of rest for the new but they will also die and fertilize as the new generation is raised up.
It's looks as if these eagles have found food, but these eagles are not planning to eat her, but just stand as if they are guarding her.
These eagles bodies are standing straight, but the heads are looking down upon this little girl as if they were concerned.
Again the Eagles may represent prophetic people that are praying for this generation to rise up, keeping careful watch and praying over her.

The child looks lifeless, then all of a sudden this child raises and sits up with a grin from cheek to cheek and doesn't say a word. The eagles do not leave her side and stay there with her.
The next generation will rise up and walk in the Spirit of Prophecy.

Yukon-this vision of God - that He gave you makes me tremble inside. Glory to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, Jesus the Christ!!

Blessings,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Wow..
Powerful and awesome.
Bless you for sharing.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

william finch wrote:This is very special. The eagles are prophets, who by watching and believing bring to life a wonderful new thing that is growing in the wilderness. The little girl is God's end time church. I love this vision. I am greatly encouraged by it. There is also that scripture in Rev 7 where the eagles carry the woman into the wilderness that seems to have somethings in common with this. Thank you for sharing this. By no means feel like this is the limit or only interpretation.
Thank you for being a vessel for the Holy Spirit interpretation

Yukon

Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

Joy2dream wrote:
I see two Eagles flying in a circle above the trees,

The Eagles may be either prophetic people or the Spirit of Prophecy/Holy Spirit that is guarding the boundary between earth and the second heaven.

then I am taken deep in the woods
The woods may represent people.
where I see this little girl laying on some old brown dried up leaves and about 10 eagles surrounding her.
The little girl may represent the next generation of God's church (as William said). The brown leaves may represent the old that has fallen and cast to the ground from the church of the past (woods/trees). The old things made a place of rest for the new but they will also die and fertilize as the new generation is raised up.
Again the Eagles may represent prophetic people that are praying for this generation to rise up, keeping careful watch and praying over her.

The next generation will rise up and walk in the Spirit of Prophecy.

Yukon-this vision of God - that He gave you makes me tremble inside. Glory to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, Jesus the Christ!!

Blessings,
Joy

Thank you also for being a vessel for the Holy Spirit to give interpertation.

The vision has blessed me as I watched it and as if I was there watching it unfold. Just the expression I saw on the little girls face was priceless. The look of concern in eyes of the eagles were incrediable.

I thank Jesus for using me as a vessel to share this and I pray that many will be blessed by this as I am blessed!

Yukon :)

will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Luke 17:37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body [is], thither will the eagles be gathered together.

This dream has never left me. In most other translations eagles is translated vultures, but in the original language the word is eagles. I think this dream is this verse.
Will