Pregnant

Archives for 2009
LJS123

Pregnant

Post by LJS123 »

I had a dream that I went to the doctor for a checkup. They did blood tests. As I was sitting, waiting for the results, a nurse came to tell me that I was pregnant. I was in shock, because I had my tubes tied a few years ago and I am 46 years old!

I said "No, I can't have a baby. I'm too old. Besides, I already have a baby that I'm raising. I can't raise two babies. What am I going to do? I can't have an abortion." The nurse told me, "No, don't feel that way. This is a blessing from God".

I was so upset and stressed about it. I even said that I was going to sue the doctor that tied my tubes.

Any thoughts, feelings???

Blessings,
LJS123
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Pregnant with His Word, a promise your standing on/believing for--ie. healing, jobs, provision or even ministry. One of the words for the Word of God is sperma, similar to sperm, it impregnates us and brings forth life or that promise we are waiting in hope for!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
LJS123

thank you

Post by LJS123 »

Thank you Keilani,

This is very encouraging. The night before I had this dream, I was crying out to God about something that has been an ongoing prayer for me.

I think you're right. Praise God!

With Love, LJS123
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

Your Pregnancy Dream

Post by His_handmaiden »

:D . Praise the Lord!!~~ I agree with Keilani, hope I got her name right. you are pregnant with the word, my sister. The nurse said that this was a blessing from the Lord, (regardless of your age or your tied tubes). We know the Lord can do it physically also but I do believe this is a Word from the Lord that will manifest in its kind. She is exactly right. It could be other things buy I believe it is a word that you are going to raise up once it is birthed and go the long term with it. You are going to be fruitful and fulfilled. Could be ministry, a business, etc. Ask yourself what you have been desiring and asking the Lord for. Scripture comes to mind, "Shall i bring to the birth and shut up the womb?" Get ready, you are about to produce and raise up something from the spiritual realm to the physical world. May the Lord guide you and keep you and walk this out with you continually, is my prayer for you. Congratulations!
We are in the last "laps" of the race, be careful how you run it.