Where did she go?

Archives for 2010
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Where did she go?

Post by jackiebauerle »

I am posting this one for someone else. The best that I can remember:

She and another lady (both hold position in ministry) came out of castle that had a mote around it. As they are walking...they get close to where the grass meets the water. The bank is soft in some spots and Hard in others. As they are walking along, One of the ladies fall in the water..due to the soft sinking bank. She disappears under water. The other one is trying to find her...calling for help...she runs back towards other people...telling them to call the police..someone..to help find her. Then in the crowd is the lost lady. She walks up to her and begins to ask her...how did you get here...was it the police...was it the fireman..was it...ect...then she woke up.

Please share what you get on this.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

once around again

Post by jackiebauerle »

The lady that I posted this dream for...was prayed for recently. Parts of this dream was brought up again. When someone spoke of a dream with a castle and a mote....the word given was
"Double face....not a twin...re-think the dream".

Any insight?
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

A mote is a man-made method of self-protection. The castle, or stronghold becomes an island, isolated from the land. I wonder if the hard and soft ground by the water might have to do with alternating between being hard or thick-skinned and being too soft and vulnerable. The woman who falls in seems to have become overwhelmed by someone's personal defense system when she attempted a rescue. (fireman). -for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Thank you,

I will forward it on.

God Bless