Ex-In-Laws and Canada

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Ex-In-Laws and Canada

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was in my former in-laws house for some event involving the kids. The ex in laws were like following me everywhere in the house watching me. I texted my friend Michael: "I hate being here in BC." (In the dream I thought to myself, that BC might be British Columbia in Canada and someone might assume that.) My daughter said something to me but I can't remember. We left and for some reason I came back. When I left the house, I was outside between their house and the neighbor's house (which I think was my former sister-in-law's house). I was walking through a landscaped area that had a tarp over the plants and I was concerned that I was crushing them. I was asking whoever was with me something about the original movie "Alice in Wonderland" vs the new version. Whoever was with me and I climbed over the fence and then again in another spot. I remember seeing a guy lying down on the sidewalk and his mother talking to him. I think he'd been jogging or something and had to rest. Then, I started to go back into the former in-law's house. I saw a hockey team van pull up and deliver something to their mailbox, the driver had a hockey helmet on, their colors were red and white, there may have been a red maple leaf on the van, maybe it was Calgary? A hockey team came out of the ex-in-laws house, apparently they were staying there. They all had the same red and white colors except for one guy, he had a different team jersey. So I went to the door and a woman answered who seemed to be a housekeeper or something, she let me in and I was surprised and wondered if she knew who I was. There were a lot of strangers in the house and my ex-in-laws were no where to be found. There were a box of cookies in the foyer on the floor, I assumed for the hockey team guests. Then I was standing in the dining room and a man was there who seemed to be a host or something, explaining to the people/guests? about the architecture (the house was under renovation by the way) and apologized for the outdated style which he described with some term like Greek Revival something or other. But I was thinking it seemed kind of 80s Greek Revival or something. I went to use the restroom, they had renovated that too. It felt kind of European or something, and the tub and toilet and sink were sectioned off from eachother with a couple of doors off the hallway so you could enter either area and there was a curtain you could pull between the tub/toilet and sink area. I wondered if they had done all these renovations so that they could rent out their house while they were out of town or something to make some money since times are tough and maybe they needed the money. There were people standing in the area looking at some sort of architectural detail on what seemed to be a picture frame, the 3 of them had their backs to me, so I pulled the curtain and urinated. And that was the end!

Apparently, a cleansing dream of some kind? But the rest I could use help with! I woke up thinking about the money my ex owes me. Thanks.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

*bump*
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."