Man on a Mission

Archives for 2010
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Man on a Mission

Post by dbliss22 »

3/18/10
I was in my dorm room with a few people. A girl was sitting down on the floor openly speaking with “god.” Everyone in the room thinks it a little strange that she is so openly speaking and having a conversation with another entity, however I notice the conversation to be somewhat strange. I noticed there was sexual dialogue between the girl and the entity and that she called him “The Joker.” I took note that this conversation, even though she thought she was speaking to the Father, did not fit how God speaks.

The girl then got up and left the room, and everyone else soon followed suit until I was alone in my dorm room. I kept thinking about what I had heard from her, and when I was by myself the Angel of the Lord confronted me. He confronted me about my own faith first (about the strength of my faith mainly), and then he told me I was to do something. The Angel had a somewhat sweet voice, almost as if a blend between a male and female voice. He told me that down the hall in my dorm, a girl had been taken hold of by a demon and that she was sitting in the showers of the bathroom. He said I was to confront this demon directly. I was told that the girl would have a very strange appearance and that she would look different than anything I had ever seen before. I asked if the Lord would be with me and was told “yes.” I asked if the Lord would give me strength and was told “yes.” I asked if the Lord was going to direct me in what I was to do and again was told “yes.” I asked if the Lord would take away any fear and was told “no.” I then responded, “Ok, well when is the Lord going to get here?” I was then knocked down to my knees and the Angel of the Lord said, “Fool, is the Lord not omnipotent omni powerful and omnipresent? I am already with you.”

After this I stood up and briskly walked out of the room and down the hall, almost in a state of haze or fogginess, and walked directly into the bathroom and into the shower area. The girl was sitting in one of the showers and I directly walked (almost running) up to her and put my hands out to grab her. She interlocked her hands into mine as if we were about to wrestle and she said, “No…no no…no no no…we like you! You don’t need to do this!” I took notice that I was very much conscious, but it was as if I was on autopilot and just observing what the Lord was doing through me. I released her hands and stepped back from her and yelled louder than physically possible. The walls were shaking from my voice and I remember thinking my vocal chords can’t take this, they are going to explode. I shouted long and loud “CALMAR!,” which means to calm in Spanish, and it was as if she became stunned for a time. I then began saying things in other languages to her that I didn’t understand. After some time she would begin to move again or speak and again I would yell “CALMAR!” to keep her still and quiet, and I would again say certain things. Only one time was what I said in English, and I said, “You are the ones who will share in their suffering – you will carry the brunt – you who have led astray.”

The pattern repeated itself many times, until finally she was thrown down and I jumped on top of her to where I was eye to eye with her. I could tell by the look of the eyes that the demon had become very fearful of what was about to happen. I then said very softly, “Now it is time for you to leave. Remove yourself from this girl…thus…commands…the Lord.” A flash of light moved through the room and the girl was instantly transformed back to her normal self. She awoke very peacefully, as if from a quiet nap. I now had conscious control over myself again, so I lifted her to her feet and held on to her because she was exhausted. I turned on the water of the shower slightly to clean her off, and she said, “Thank you so much, who are you?” I responded, “I am your husband…”
Psalms 144:1
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

I know this is an old dream but I wonder if it has relevance to now.

Bumping

Pray as the Holy Spirit leads.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello DBliss what came to me instantly is your current situation and that of your beloved. It seems the Lord has giving you all that you need in your current situation, it is up to you to step out on faith and take back legal ground in y'all current situation.The Joker repesents a high level spirit/demon of chaos and confusion. I have heard that these spirit types falls under the leviathan ( http://www.opentheword.org/index.php?op ... &Itemid=91 ). Your dream brings to mind something I recently watch on Sid Roth. Here is a link on discerning spirits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0d2fVm4WYo

Asusual toss if miss the mark!
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Thanks Newbie,

Interesting that you said it made you think of our current situation. I had been reading over past dreams and this one struck a chord. Especially with the demon having sexual discussions. My love came from a sexually twisted marriage, and we have discussed how the enemy has attacked her (and her sister) in that arena. Also the completely unexpected ending of "I am your husband..." What a twist!

Oh - and I had this dream before I even met her. In fact I was dating someone else at the time.

By the way Newbie, thanks for being vigilant in giving your input on our dreams. Right or wrong, thanks for offering your thoughts/impressions.