Demon - Running and Facing - Saladin / Palidin [Sarah Palin]

Archives for 2010
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Demon - Running and Facing - Saladin / Palidin [Sarah Palin]

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Beginning in the dream, I find myself standing in the country on some yellowish dirt road next to a fence around a big field. There is a dark green SUV pulled off the side of the road and I am standing at the right back side of the vehicle. There was a man and woman standing close to each other, at the front left side of the vehicle. But as soon as I see them, this demon-like man had attacked the man shredding/slicing and then eating the front of the man and immediately went to the woman and aggressively attacks her the same way. Each attack was only seconds. By the time I see this, it is too late to do anything. I realize though I need to do something so I walk around to the driver side of the vehicle and get in. As soon as I get in and shut the door, this demon-man went after me and lodged at the door but I pushed the lock down and he couldn’t open the door. I start driving the vehicle backwards down this road to quickly get away from it.

After there is some distance from it, I turn the vehicle around to drive forward and meet an intersection. I see on the opposite side of the intersection a red truck and I get the sense that the demon-man was in it heading this way. Again, I feel I cannot do anything to fight it with all the traffic around. I turn right and pull in this salvage yard. Then I am outside of the vehicle and am looking to get back to the vehicle. It is dark, eerie and I sense evil and like the demon will be showing up again, as if it isn’t far away and will be coming. I ask a lady where my vehicle is, liked it was parked somewhere there among the other vehicles. The lady and others speak, saying “oh your vehicle is the one that caused a mass wreck that hurt [killed] a lot of people.” It was like I was being blamed for what the demon-like man did. Apparently, many were aware of that the red truck had caused a mass crash. I say, no that is not my vehicle, that one belongs to this evil creature and I need to find the vehicle quickly before he shows up again, and, you all need to prepare because I sense he is not far and will be showing up anytime. Strangely though, even though I had parked a green SUV, I was looking for a green van. It is dark and at night and eerie.

She is leading me through this salvage yard of vehicles looking for the green van and suddenly I stop and squat to relieve myself [which I have never done in a dream before]. She stops and I explain to her it is better that I go now (even outside) than to have an accident. As I am relieving myself, I see straight ahead of me another field and a big white horse with some brown hair mixed in the trim around the main and tail in front of me. It walking at the edge of the field near a fence as if it was going around the field. It was a beautiful horse that appeared to be strong and prominent.

Next, I am in a building and still feel that this evil is still around. I am trying not to run into the demon-man, running from it. I am inside this one room and go out of the room and shut the door as to get away from the evil being that I sense is near. At some point, I feel that I have to go back through the door to get out or somewhere… but when I open the door, it was a closet, a normal closet with clothes hanging in it. I am baffled at how the room turned into a closet. Then I find a door to go through that appears to be an exit. Suddenly in my dream, I feel that I should stop running from this demon and fight it instead of continually running from it. So, I lift my hands in the air as if to reach to God and start praying, and proclaiming victory. All the fear and feeling that evil is around leaves me. Then I open the door and I see another field, bigger, with bright green grass and beautiful blue skies. I then start singing worship and praise songs out loud over the field. I notice a few people standing in the field, one of them an attorney. I notice that my voice is projecting loudly to the open air for all to hear so I put my hands around my mouth as if to me a loudspeaker and sing even louder for the world to hear praises to God.

Then I appear in a building sitting at a table with many others, like at a banquet table. The others around me have in their hands a package of packages containing a gift certificate for a large “ham” and I see a vision of a pig on the papers. They are speaking thankfully as though they were blessed to have been given this gift / gift certificate. These were like gift from employers. In my hand are “3” packages. But I did not want a “ham” pig and thought ughh… they should have given a turkey or maybe a gift certificate to a grocery store for food and that would be more helpful. I didn’t want mine. [note: since I had a pig/boar/beast dream, just seeing a pig is very disgusting to me. :shock:]

I see on one of the packages in my hand a name something like, “Saladin Palidin” and I knew it represented the name Sarah Palin and “Saladin” [the most famous Muslim military conqueror/warrior who fought against the Christian crusaders in the Middle East and for Jerusalem, specifically against the also well known, Crusader Commander, known as “Richard I the Lion-Heart” who lost the war to Saladin in the late 1100's]. I did not see or look at or see the other 2 packages in my hands.

Then I am standing in front of an attorney who is not looking very well/healthy. He tells me, that his card [credit or debit card] will not work and needs $50.00. I told him I will give him $50.00 cash and he can straighten it out later.

Now I am standing in front of what looks like an ATM machine, but I am putting papers in the machine, which reads the information on the papers and dispenses coins as money [larger than quarters], of perhaps gold.

The end.

This dream was on 5-7-10 and the night before on 5-6-10, I dreamed about prophesy, and the specifics I do not remember. But I knew in the dream it was about prophesy. I do remember seeing a vision and the vision was a “revelation symbol” summing up the prophesies that I had dreamed. The vision was a snake and the words, “Don’t Tread on Me.”

I feel the dreams are connected. And for background, as many have been concerned about injustices going on especially in America, I have felt compelled to do something about it. At the same time, I realize that rebellion itself is not Godly and is not the answer - we are Ambassadors of Christ. So I have been praying about this regularly.

Any inspiration, insight or thoughts are appreciated! If you would rather email personally, please feel free in a message or yahoo with the same user name.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Recently I have revisited this dream as I am reminded of it because of the recent rebellions going on in the Middle East and near areas, which I feel are related... especially contemplating the recently mentioned Saladin.

Any thoughts, prayers, inspiration and/or Holy Spirit additions are welcomed and appreciated... even if contrary to my interpretation here:

Here are the symbols as I see them:

Saladin / Palidin [A word derivative to identify a person or movement: Saladin and Sarah Palin – religious warfare/spirit of Saladin and protesting against the government]

Saladin was born in Iraq, the first Sultan of Egypt and Syria, died in Syria. He was a Moslem conqueror who fought against the Crusaders, and over Jerusalem.

Shirkuh engaged in a power struggle over Egypt with Shawar I and Amalric of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, in which Shawar requested Amalric's assistance. In 1169, Shawar was reportedly assassinated by Saladin, and Shirkuh died later that year. Nur ad-Din chose a successor for Shirkuh, but al-Adid appointed Saladin to replace Shawar as vizier (a high-ranking political advisor or minister in a Muslim government)… Saladin died of a fever on March 4, 1193, at Damascus, not long after Richard's [Lionhart] departure. In Saladin’s possession at the time of his death are 1 piece of gold and 47 pieces of silver. He had given away his great wealth to his poor subjects and there was none left to pay for his funeral. He was buried in a mausoleum in the garden outside the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, Syria.

Demon like being eating a man and women [spiritual evil/activity destroying families/people]

Field [the world – spreading?]

Green SUV [growing sport?]

Driving backwards [going back in time – lessons of the past for avoidance]

Intersection [crossroad]

Demon driving a red truck wrecking and killing others [spiritual movement, vehicle, of war]

Salvage yard [Salvaging/Salvation: warning others of the coming spiritual darkness and confusion; some thought that I, or perhaps symbolically Christians, drove the vehicle, red truck, that wrecked and killed people.]

Green Van (instead of an SUV) [family ministry]

White and brown horse around the field [power rising around the world – both pure and sinful]

Relieving [discharging impurities]

Going back to a room turning into a closet [prayer closet; spiritual battle]

Praising God to the world over fields of green [Spreading the gospel; Harvesting]

Gifts of Ham and the name Saladin / Palidin [religious works of the flesh? better off giving gift certificate to a grocery store for “food” or spiritual food from the storehouse of God]

Sickly attorney [injustice]

Credit/debit cards not working [frozen worldly monetary system or funds]

Fifty cash [Symbol of liberty, freedom, Pentecost; provisions by the Holy Spirit rather than worldly monetary system]

Exchanging papers/information into the ATM for coins and gold [refinement; knowledge vs. worldly riches]

The vision the night before that I felt was related, a snake and the words, “Don’t Tread on Me” [a prophetic sign that would make it clearer that it involved revolution and rebellion against governments]

Iran officially became an Islamic republic on 1 April 1979, following the Iranian Revolution… when the Ayatollah Khomeini was a mover of rebellion against the Iranian Shah and government and returned from exile and took seat and publically criticized the United States.
Many rebels in Egypt are also calling for leadership who is less friendly to the United States.

……………….

The angel of the Lord told Daniel;

Daniel 12: 1 “At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.
4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”…

10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

1 John 4:11-12 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.

Well this dream has changed my thoughts and prayers!

I believe our redemption draws nearer! As Jesus said; Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” Luke 21:28

May God’s Glory reign around the world like never before, even amongst the most difficult trials, tribulations and times. May His people be plentiful for the harvest of the hearts of men and souls through salvation. May He continue to purify and cleanse us for His Glory!

God bless you!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Did u know that there is a flag that has a snake on it with the words " dont Tread on me". Its a flag that i think militia types like. I though am very pro constitution and fear we have drifted from it dont like the flag. It to me has a Antichrist spirit to it because the bible says that the snake will have its head crushed and a snake i on the word id seen as a evil entity.There is patriotism And the love of country ,,but that flag to me shoudl not be owned by a CHRISTIAN AS IT CROSSES A BOUNDARY INTO A SPIRIT WHICH EVEN THE MOST ARDENT CONSTITUTIONALISTS SHOULDN'T.

As for Sarah,,im not sure where u see she fits into a ancient sultan. There have been christian people say they have heard from the Lord Sarah is a modern Easter. I see it and i do believe she is christian.

people ,may wonder how is she a Esther?

Esther had no real [political power except she had access to the king. Once the king was made aware of what was about to happen he gave her people( the righteous) the ability to fight back to protect their freedom.

In America the constitution and the people are suppose to be ' the "king". Sarah has had a huge platform where she has been able t warn people,,inspire them and in a essence strengthen our arms to want to reclaim.,aim our declining freedoms . So i see a bit of Easter in her. She also is very attractive... there is a charisma about her that draw people to her,,probably much like Hadasah of old,.

Anyway thats all i got,,
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Realisticdreamz,

Pretty complex dream. I definately do not have an interpretation, but did wish to bring up something about the Saladin/Paladin reference.

Saladin was from Kurdish background.
His character has been noted by many, even Christians as being noble, and humanitarian, chivelrous, like a Paladin.

It was the presense of some radical Christian knights that were there to just kill Muslems, (they were haters basically) and other Christians who saw the need to establish working relations among themselves and the Muslems.

I do believe it is important to establish this form of racisim that was practiced by specific Christian knights during that time.

Saladin was wise and had intergrity. He was known to treat others with kindness, even Christians spoke of his noble deeds, including Richard/ Lionheart.

He was unlike one of those whom was captured at the battle of Hattin, Raynald of Chatillon-- a rather ruthless man of war.
(a knight who served in the 2nd crusade)
From wiki:
In 1186 Raynald attacked a large caravan travelling between Cairo and Damascus, breaking the 4 year truce between Saladin and the Crusaders signed in 1185. He took all the merchants and their families prisoner as well as a large amount of booty and refused to receive envoys from Saladin demanding compensation. This lead directly to the end of the truce.
In the bible, the diciples walked in peace, and love.
It was the Word of God that they weilded as a sword of truth to break down strongholds of mans denial of need for a savior, in humility, having compassion for the lost, not a physical sword of war to conquer civilizations of people who held other beliefs.

I have a difficult time connecting Sarah Palin with Saladin.
She has a lot of ambition for herself and her own future.
I do not see her fruit of love. I can not imagine her giving all her possessions away before she dies to the poor, like Saladin did. (Although maybe God willing, she will prove me wrong in the end!
There is always hope)

Christ was full of love grace and truth.
The people he showed righteous anger toward were those who claimed to be Gods people (many of the Pharisees, Seducees--- not all) whose hearts were wicked.

I have never been big on politics, but I am very familiar with spirits of strife and hatred that are alive and well in our country.

“The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.”—II Cor. 10:4.

Dear Lord,
Your kingdom come, Your will be done.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Realisticdreamz...I don't have much to offer on your dream but it is interesting that Saladin has come up a few times recently for me. before Christmas I went to a lecture given by Dr. Thomas Asbridge of St. Mary's university London, who has just released his book on the Crusades. IN the lecture amongst many things he noted that Saladin was in fact a usurper...

u·surp (y-sûrp, -zûrp)
v. u·surped, u·surp·ing, u·surps
v.tr.
1. To seize and hold (the power or rights of another, for example) by force or without legal authority. See Synonyms at appropriate.
2. To take over or occupy without right: usurp a neighbor's land.
3. To take the place of (another) without legal authority; supplant.
v.intr.
To seize another's place, authority, or possession wrongfully.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

us per... OK i can see a connection between this ancient sultan and Sarah,,
Sarah is considered basically to be that,. She is rejected by many intellectual"elite" republicans and the media hate her. She comes pout of nowhere and sorta takes the limelight.... yea she is a us per to the regular Washington way,,, the old guard. I can see that., I guess Esther was in a way to.

Just a few thoughts. I personally dont think Sarah will ever be president and i don think she has even put her hat into the ring. She is basically a cheerleader for Christian and american values,, a inspirational speaker and a irritant to the left. AS for ambition... well... everyone has ambition and it takes ambition to trudge through the sludge she has had to to get to the place where she is at. I have ambition to..... ambition to me is a attitude and mind set to succeed at a desired dream.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Greetings All! :)

Thank you all for your responses! Sincerely, they have helped me and to learn… which we should step out of our own box, thinking and emotions in dreams so that we can see a bit clearer and have better understanding. And even examine what may be contrary to our thinking at times to see clearly.

I still feel that the dream is relative to the “protesting of the governments” around the Middle East… but the rest of the symbols were written by symbol definitions…

I confess that it is entirely possible for the “Saladin / Palidin” to have been Saladin / Paladin.” But in my mind when I “read” what I saw on a paper I thought of Sarah Palin; but I was pretty sure it was “Palidin” rather than Paladin. I had heard of and was vaguely familiar with the name Saladin, but I had to look it up later to remember specifically who he was. I will keep praying about this… and be sure that what I saw and understood was not of my natural thinking, I read it in “written” form in my dream. Other than this writing, I saw no other thing or symbol in the dream to represent Mrs. Palin. Further, when pronouncing the name Palidin, I have been saying it like Paladin, rather than like Palin which is more like pay[lin] versus pal[adin]. And the word Paladin did cross my mind…

However, I want to emphasis strongly that I do not nor have not formed a judgment of Sarah Palin and in no way, in the past or now, want to damage her or her family. I say this with the utmost sincerity. I will say further that I appreciate anyone who has the courage to stand up and speak for Godly values in America “peacefully!” And, I do not know why I dreamed this… it was not on purpose to look for fault and I was quite puzzled by the name derivative.

One thing I am sure about the dream, it was not meant to bring judgmental thoughts or confusion. Yet, I do believe there is meaning in the dream and though I cannot say with 100% assurance that it is a dream from God, but I do believe it is either from Him or there is a message from Him in the dream and it was an intense dream.

Another thing; I see a GREAT deal of confusion and deceit in the world today which reminds me of the scriptures the scriptures about false “christs” [the anointed one(s)] in Matthew 24 and more specifically:
Matthew 24: 4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all[a]these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come…

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Jewels :) I agree with you that the “revelation” sign and the words “Don’t Tread on Me” was disturbing; both because of the symbol and threat as well as because many used it in the birthing of our nation as well. But it is also true “He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel” Genesis 3:15. Thank you for bringing up some valid points which help to better contemplate possible meanings…

In reference to one important point and statement you made; as far as those who dislike and even hate Palin, in my observation is that mostly this new religion called “Liberalism” are the ones who hate her. The media hates her because it is a vehicle for this new movement of the new religion called “Liberalism” and they are flocking to control the media. In my opinion, it is because they believe that who controls the media… controls the people, nations and people.

Having said that, I feel like it is of utmost importance that we be very careful of what we accept as fact and history [in order to form judgment and conclusions] especially when reading places like Wikipedia… even our own dictionaries have re-written dictionary (which is why I have a set still published from the late 70’s). ;)

There is a strong message from Del Tuckett who sponsors a well needed message for today with a theme perhaps you have heard of “Truth Project.” He delivers an important message about “re-writing history.” Here is a 30 second video point he makes about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vuSUZyvfzE

I am reminded to be careful to not call evil good and call good evil, as I think is often done in the re-writing of history! Let’s not be guilty of listening to the deceiver say “Did He really say that? Is that REALLY what happened? Are they really true? Does God really love us? Are the scriptures REALLY true or has man corrupted it? Was He REALLY God in the flesh; or just a good man and honorable prophet?” The deceiver tries to confuse and cause wonder of who the enemy really is!! I find it helps just focus on Him, instead of the enemy. :)

I believe strongly that the foundations of our country was based on religious freedom, we even fled prosecution by the twisted righteous (let us not be guilty of this same thing)… but that religious freedom had the foundation of Christ, not JUST religion like the media twists the Truth and the U.S. Constitution to suit the new religion called, Liberalism… yet it was not a religious dictatorship to be FORCED upon others in the guise of bringing holiness.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness [one example too is the promises of reward of sex in Heaven], the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage.

As soon as people start listening to the enemy, they start stepping into his battleground “the mind” and cause people to focus on our pains, hurts, wrongs in the world, and we start turning against brothers and sisters in Christ and judging people looking with eyes, rather than spiritual eyes and take our focus off of HIM and HIS purpose; our Lights go out and we walk in darkness and confusion… which is where the enemy wants us so that we cannot see the Truth and Light of Christ! After all, isn’t it ALL about HIIM, not us? If Christ suffered, who are we above suffering or being persecuted or hurt by others… HE is the example for us to look to in order to “see our way” through the kingdom of man given by God, stolen by the deceiver through our giving him our power and authority – that power and authority that comes in walking blameless before God by walking in His Holy Spirit and being fully clothed with His Armory. Praise Him for the abundant and eternal life He has given us!

The way we keep from being deceived is to focus on Him, not get caught up in judgment that blocks our views, “Christ has been given the role of Honorable Judge.” Evil uses this self-righteous tool against us to conquer and divide… a house that is divided will not stand. So instead, we focus on the goodness, grace and mercy of God and keep praying that our characters are formed into the image of Christ… mediate on good as in Philippians chapter 4.

Piano: Thank you sincerely also. I really appreciate your input as well. I hope you will bear with me and allow me to add other thoughts to consider as well. You know, we can only put faith in Him and His Word because we can’t trust history as written today. It often seems to be according to someone’s view… and when history is written from a future standpoint mixed with naive bias, it can really get convoluted!

You made a valid point about Christ not being about weapons and war… this is true. But while this is true take notice that Saladin is spoken highly of, who conquered in the Middle East with the sword, in the name of his righteous ideals, his religion – just as many others did before him. And even more specifically he was conquering Christians and land, and he also fought for Jerusalem. Perception of him was of a man of integrity and honor even as he did the “honorable” thing by allowing the Christians to leave instead of murdering them, at times. Yet, why would he not? He gains respect by looking like a hero, and a “good man” giving in charity, all while stealing land. Perhaps what he gave away was not his in the first place and stolen; battle loot. :) He appears to have been a very gifted warrior who loved the sport of war. I am not so sure that his Christian opponent was a bad Christian for fighting for the people and land to “keep it” Christian and from being completed overtaken by what was also seen as burdensome religion. I have often pondered if the world would not be looking to his prophet rather than Christ should Saladin have been “completely” successful. Only God knows the REAL truth and the WHOLE stories.

Perhaps he “loved the sport of war” and would feed his enemy just to keep them alive and keep the fight going.

On the contrary to what you wrote that the Crusaders breaking the treaty... I have also read that the people begged him to break it to keep from being under an oppressive religion. Additionally, I read that the breaking of the treat was agreed upon by Saladin. They then fought and allowed the people to leave the land, rather than killing them when he won.

It amazes me at the “images” of heroism created in man these days and what is called, or not called, righteousness – “And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.” 2 Corinthians 11:14.

But interesting about the dream (the white horse with some brown in its hair) and Saladin, there is a story that when Richard’s horse was killed, Saladin GAVE a horse to Richard the braveheart and it ran back. In fear, that it would be thought of as a trick to deliver Richard to Saladin, he sent another one to him. This doesn't make sense to me but...

What REALLY is the truth? Richard the braveheart is said to be the warmonger, backstabbing, and attacking caravans… who conquered the lands?

Another scripture which I find to be revealing. He has a way of humbling us and bringing us to our knees in front of Him through hard times, doesn’t He?! And He explains in Habakuk that He has a plan and purpose, even when it doesn’t look like it. :)

Deuteronomy 9: 4 “Do not think in your heart, after the LORD your God has cast them out before you, saying, ‘Because of my righteousness the LORD has brought me in to possess this land’; but it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is driving them out from before you. 5 It is not because of your righteousness or the uprightness of your heart that you go in to possess their land, but because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD your God drives them out from before you, and that He may fulfill the word which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

As I said, He has a way of causing us to go running home to Him. :) I really appreciate your thoughts and help with the symbols, it gives me other perspectives and causes me to think in ways I had not thought before.

And what you wrote is soo true; our warfare is not carnal but might for pulling down strongholds. And a strong Amen, in agreement with you here also; Lord, Your Kingdom Come, Your Will be done!!

Charlie: Thank you for the emphasis and understanding of these words also. This is also a point I had thought of… Saladin also conquered and stole and simply an honorable warrior while the others were all evil as history appears to make them. When you get more on why you have heard about Saladin, please share your feelings, I would appreciate an update. :)

One thing is for sure, when I experience confusion, a big red flag comes up and I try hard to hear Him instead because He is the author and finisher of our faith; not the author of confusion. We know who brings confusion! I think I am seeing more and more the tricks and deceit of the enemy in these days. The words echo in my heart and spirit “focus on Him” and “look at Him”, otherwise, we get distracted and caught in the traps / playground of the enemy, dividing and conquering, turning even Christians against one another. He has a purpose and plan… and I suspect we will be learning more and more what that is not only for our lives, but throughout the world, soon. :) Unfortunately, too many people continue seeking a warrior to rescue them, instead of the Messiah.

Some more information gathered (from reading your posts, again thank you for the provocation… consider with care. :)

As I was writing this, the first names came to mind “Sarah” who was to give birth to Isaac and the Arabic form of Saladin’s personal name is Yusuf which is the Arabic version form of Joseph.

One thing that remains clear to me is that he was a mighty Moslem warrior. Looking up his name in the dictionary says:

Saladin
–noun
( Salāh-ed-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb ), 1137–93, sultan of Egypt and Syria 1175–93: opponent of Crusaders.

Arabic name Salah-ed-Din Yusuf ibn-Ayyub. 1137--93, sultan of Egypt and Syria and opponent of the Crusaders. He defeated the Christians near Tiberias (1187) and captured Acre, Jerusalem, and Ashkelon. He fought against Richard I of England and Philip II of France during the Third Crusade (1189--92)

Saladin was an Iraqi Kurd. In Iraq they are now known more as from the Northern Iraq. I think they are of the Sunni tribe. I have read some about Sarah having Jewish blood also, but I am not sure about that or about her being Kurdish…

Kurds, a minority population that inhabits the region known as Kurdistan, an extensive plateau and mountain area, c.74,000 sq mi (191,660 sq km), in SW Asia, including parts of E Turkey, NE Iraq, and NW Iran and smaller sections of NE Syria and Armenia.

Leaving no stones unturned I have looked up the root word of Paladin also, which is interesting as well. It’s root word is said to come from a place, Palatine Hill:

Paladin;
1. any one of the 12 legendary peers or knightly champions in attendance on Charlemagne.
2. any knightly or heroic champion.
3. any determined advocate or defender of a noble cause.

Origin:
1585–95; < French < Italian paladino < Late Latin palātīnus imperial functionary, noun use of adj.; see palatine

palatine
The Oxford Pocket Dictionary
pal•a•tine• adj. chiefly hist. (of an official or feudal lord) having local authority that elsewhere belongs only to a sovereign.

(of a territory) subject to this authority. pal•a•tine• adj. of or relating to the palate or esp. the palatine bone. • n. (also palatine bone) each of two bones within the skull forming parts of the eye socket, the nasal cavity, and the hard palate.

Palatine, hill: see Rome before Augustus and Roman Empire under Rome.

The Palatine Hill ( Latin: Collis Palatium or Mons Palatinus ) is the centermost of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the most ancient parts of the city. It stands 40 metres above the Forum Romanum, looking down upon it on one side, and upon the Circus Maximus on the other. It is the etymological origin of the word "palace"

Rome has its origins on the Palatine. Indeed, recent excavations show that people have lived there since approximately 1000 BC.

Palace
–noun
1. the official residence of a king, queen, bishop, or other sovereign or exalted personage.
2. a large and stately mansion or building.
3. a large and usually ornate place for entertainment, exhibitions, etc.

Origin:
1200–50; Middle English < Medieval Latin palācium, spelling variant of palātium, Latin: generic use of Palātium name of the hill in Rome on which the emperor's palace was situated; replacing Middle English paleis < Old French ≪ Latin Palātium

I will have to pray about the name and be sure that my natural thinking did not think of Sarah Palin when the word meant; Paladin.

Thank you brothers and sisters in the Lord in helping to learn and contemplate His Ways and understanding of His mysteries especially through dreams and visions His people, the world and for our continued growth in Him. I am praying for every one of you! :)

May He bless you all abundantly and lead you to be conquerors in Him for the love and mercy of Christ. May He fill you with His wisdom and prosper in His way; mentally, physically and spiritually!!
With love in Christ,
Annette

piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I hear your passion realisticdreamz,

I believe everything happens for a reason, because choices are a part of life, and God knows in advance all things!

I am sometimes guilty of using Wiki as my only resource, like looking up animals or countries populations.
This time it was not my only source of information.

I do understand that wars are an ongoing part of life on this earth. :D
Perhaps I did not connect well the ideas I had in my mind in writing.

Ahh but for when the lion lays down with the lamb...
This will be a day of rejoicing! Amen?

It is fair to say that anyone can read for themselves what the majority of scholars agree upon concerning any historical event, and then they can still decide not to agree with that majority.
This is freedom.

Giving an opinion, even if it is an opposing view, on any persons character once the subject is brought up, is taking a chance.

I choose to form my opinions on persons currently living not always by what they say, but by observing what they do. I can question, where does their hearts treasure lie?
I believe it is within my right to form judgments, and at the same time not be judgmental.
It is not within my right to decide whether someone is lower than/less valuable/less worthy of being saved or given mercy than myself or should be punished in some way for perceived wrongs as if I know better than God.
I see forming judgment like weighing particular realities, while placing judgment is like deciding ones moral fate, which I believe is up to God only.
How often I have fallen short in this area as well, God help me, a sinner.
(And yes, the courts place judgment, but this is in a legal sense, not a moral one)

May God have mercy on me for behaving badly when I do!
May dear friends guide me in grace to see my wrongs!

The point I think may have been missed in my first post is that I do not have to agree with or go along with someone just because they claim to be a Christian.

There are many people in history that have a form of godliness, but deny Christ and His absolute Truth.
There are also many who will do things in His name and when the day comes, He will tell them He does not know them.
It is wisdom to watch and pray for Gods perfect will, and for discernment.

Gods heirs, His children know that He is the only One that is truly good, and that there will never be a human being that can save themselves, that it is only by His mercy we live and breathe.
The Anti-Christ will do his best to usurp even The Almighty, sitting in The Holy Temple, crowning himself.

These are the days The Lord said would come, when this form of false godliness will become common.
(Perhaps propelled by self-will which may be through concentration and discipline to ritual, religious or other) while denying His power to save.

I do believe your dream has veered a bit off the path, but I also believe the path can be revisited!

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Additional symbols after prayer and contemplation "and to revisit while trying to remain on the path" :)

Man and woman (who appeared as a couple, I presumed husband and wife) – head of the family and Church. I thought of a family in the dream, or head of a family, even though I saw no children.

Man - God’s messenger or demonic messenger. Dominion was given to man by God; the enemy came to take is and destroy God’s plan. Woman is also sometimes symbolic for the Church.

Reminds me of the scriptures about man and woman becoming one;

and the two shall become one flesh; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. Mark 10:8 (and in the end, which is the beginning, it shall be Christ and His bride, His body of faithful and true believers and followers.)

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Demon like man who also drove a (new shiny) red truck; war and bloodshed driven by evil.

No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house. Mark 3:27

Driving backwards to get away from the demon-man and pulling into the salvage yard: Learning from the past; someone from the past into the future (warning others the demonic-man will be “showing up soon”).

Pulling into and parking into the salvage yard; salvaging from the damage. Salvation. I also found the definition of “salvage” interesting (especially since the recent dream about the ships).

salvage n
a. The rescue of a ship, its crew, or its cargo from fire or shipwreck.
b. The ship, crew, or cargo so rescued.
c. Compensation given to those who voluntarily aid in such a rescue.

a. The act of saving imperiled property from loss.
b. The property so saved.

Also;
Something saved from destruction or waste and put to further use.
To save from loss or destruction.
To save (discarded or damaged material) for further use.
(Transport / Nautical Terms) compensation paid for the salvage of a vessel or its cargo
the proceeds from the sale of salvaged goods or property

vb (tr)
1. to save or rescue (goods or property) from fire, shipwreck, etc.
2. to gain (something beneficial) from a failure she salvaged little from the broken marriage

3 fields in the dream;
1) Demon-like man killing at a field.

2) Field at the salvage yard: a prominent strong white horse with brown mixed in mane and in the tail (head, beginning and tail, end), A mixture of purity and sin; purification process?

3) Green field: after standing up to the evil in Him and proclaiming the Glory of God over the field.

Others thinking that I was the one who drove the red truck that wrecked other vehicles, killed many others makes me wonder Christians are not blamed for the death and killing of others, destroying people/families, when they are not. I certainly was not driving this red truck even though some thought I was.

Driving the green van to me represents ministry to families and/or the family of God.

Saladin – Iraqi Kurd, Sultan of Egypt and Syria who fought the Crusaders and conquered Jerusalem (referenced above; complex word symbol).

Paladin – Knights guarding the palace and perhaps originating from Palatine up to 1,000 years before Christ. Also perhaps reflecting the Crusaders (referenced above; complex word symbol)

Pig, vision – unclean man, works of the flesh. Three packages; though the ham could also be a play on words reflecting a people, Shem “Ham” and Japheth. In Genesis 9, Ham is represented of the Canaanites and he was cursed for shaming his righteous father, Noah. Oddly, I found there is also a new movement referred to as Canaanism. I made a conscious decision to reject the ham… but I did not see what was in the other 2 packages.

Sarah Palin (by the least, a thought in the dream perhaps because of her protesting governmental actions) – she was “employed” by the government, a “servant” of the people, representing people and families. Now, she protests governmental rejection of many of the American Christian foundations and values which formed the America and the Constitution. She is an American, proclaiming Christian values. She is also a strong “pro-life” proponent and also known as the “soccer mom.”

I still do not know why I associated her name with Saladin / Paladin for sure, unless perhaps because of her involvement in protesting the government. She could be a government watchdog.

I also remember the scriptures in Revelation 20 (but we know the whole story – so we need not fret but continue in faith; despite the appearances!). Maybe all of these fractions will collide, bringing us to the end.

2 lawyers who are both are family men IRL:
1) Sickly lawyer needing $50.00; Injustice, perverted law, corruption in need of true freedom and liberty?
2) A lawyer in the green field; justice is being restored?

I also found this interesting when looking up $50.00 (Given to the sickly lawyer who said he needed it but his card didn’t work) – in addition to the symbols of Pentecost, Jubilee, freedom and liberty and there being 50 states in the USA, I also looked up the bill…

On the $50.00 bill is Ulysses Grant (April 27, 1822 – July 23, 1885), a Civil War Major of the Northern Union Army. Abraham Lincoln (also a lawyer and nicknamed Honest Abe) appointed Grant, Commander and Chief over all federal armies. Under Grant, the Union Army defeated the Confederate Army; North against the South. He became the 18th President, elected twice. The first president who resided after the slaves were freed and he helped give them civil rights. It is written that he was a radical republican.

Interestingly, his real name was “Hiram Ulysses Grant” rather than Ulysses S. Grant. Hiram means…

HIRAM
Usage: Biblical, English, Biblical Hebrew
Other Scripts: חִירָם (Ancient Hebrew)
Pronounced: HIE-rəm (English) [key]
Probably of Phoenician origin, though it could be from Hebrew meaning "exalted brother". This was the name of a king of Tyre in the Old Testament. As an English given name, Hiram came into use after the Protestant Reformation. In the 17th century the Puritans brought it to America, where it gained some currency.

About the Gadsden flag, created BEFORE the Civil War (the flag with the poisonous rattlesnake that said “Don’t treat on me,”) I have read it showed up painted on yellow drums by new Marine enlistments after ships from Britton arrived carrying weapons. But it is ambiguous from where the symbol actually came.

Supposedly, Benjamin Franklin, wrote a satirical commentary in 1751 in the Pennsylvania Gazette suggesting that as a way to thank the Brits for their policy of sending convicted felons to America, American colonists should send rattlesnakes to England. Later Paul Revere modified it as a cartoon in Thomas’s Boston Journal in 1774 reading “Join or Die” with the snake cut into 8 parts facing a dragon as a cartoon. It symbolized rebellion from Britton and started appearing on banners and flags. It was also a myth that the snake that was broken into pieces and would become alive when its parts joined and united.

Christopher Gadsden who designed the Gadsden flag helped the restoration of South Carolina's civil government and was one of the founders and leaders of the Charleston (SC) Sons of Liberty (though he was involved in the Revolution, it does not appear that the “vows” as a son of liberty was based on Christian principles). The Gadsden flag was yellow and bore the image of the snake, coiled to strike with the words “Don’t treat on me.”

Supposedly, Gadsden also lead a militia against the original inhabitants of North America, the Cherokee Indians (which I am also a descendent). And iironically, it is written that he died from an accidental fall 9/15/1805, in Charleston, South Carolina.

Apparently, in 1777 the first flag to become official in the U.S. was a flag bore 13 stripes and 13 stars representing a new constellation of 13 new colonies. The snake flag was never accepted as an official flag of the U.S.A.

Biblically speaking the number also seems to represent rebellion against the king or government, as in Genesis 14, shown in Lot’s captivity and rescue.

I have to wonder if the summed up “revelation symbol” of the snake with the words, “Don’t treat on me” of the Gadsden flag is not a symbol of the snake that was cut in parts before uniting bearing the words “join or Die” depicted with the dragon serpent, is not a symbol that this snake being revived (or soon to be) as having “united” in these days.

History is quite interesting and we can learn a lot from it, as well as draw from its rich symbolism. And His wisdom and guidance is indescribable as His ways are FAR above ours. He is faithful in leading His people as He shows us the Way, Truth and the Light to direct our paths for His Will and purpose. Praise and Honor and Glory to Him!!! :)

Having explored history and reflected on the dream, it is also reinforcing that we are Ambassadors of Christ in faith and trust that all things are in His Hand and He is bringing about His plan (as I was calling out to Him and claiming victory in Him). Though was may not always understand His ways… we can be sure that He is Just, True and Faithful and His Judgment is not like mans as He judges in Spirit and Truth with Righteousness! We should be careful not to be deceived as we were warned that even the elect will be deceived in the end, if it were possible! Our knowledge and sight is limited, sometimes with the eyes and programming in the material world.

1 Peter 2: 13 Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake, whether to the king as supreme, 14 or to governors, as to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good. 15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men— 16 as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God. 17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.

18 Servants, be submissive to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the harsh. 19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God. 21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 “ Who committed no sin,
Nor was deceit found in His mouth”;
23 who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously; 24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed. 25 For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

Also interesting in thought is at the end of the long dream of putting in the (receipt like) papers into the ATM or automatic “teller” machine and it dispensing gold coins reminds me of “knowledge and wisdom” being golden as well as being purified, gold refined and perhaps the automatic "telling" of it?! Wouldn't that be cool! :)

Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."

Revelation 13:14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,
‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Dear Piano,

Greetings and thank you again for your post! I hope all is well with you and you are walking in the joy of the Lord! Was passion that obvious? :) I guess I can get a bit passionate and when writing… it is harder to express and I tend to forget that people are not seeing that while you are passionate, you are not angry. Sometimes writing voids the personal expressiveness, persona and revealed character that reflects more than words and can be easily misunderstood or not communicated as well than in person. I apologize if I came across a bit too strong and passionate to you… no ill feelings or anger was felt when writing, on the contrary, good feelings with strong concern as to not mislead or provide inaccurate facts that I could not verify very well! By one simple example; I do wonder about concerning the Crusaders, specifically Richard the Lionhard is though he was accused of slaughtering the Jewish inhabitants... I wonder if in truth he intended to fight those who aligned with his enemy? Though history about him does also reflect him denouncing and "repenting" of some of his own acts.

And, I also use Wiki a lot, but I have become more careful in accepting just it for truth. I think it is a very useful and helpful tool also, but one that could also be misleading at times. So we should read with caution; I know you already know to read through the guidance of the Lord. I actually found one blog about the Paladin(s) that explained the begin of the term and originate quite well… but since I could not verify the contents, I just considered it but not provided it as a source. Which gets to one of your comments that I agree with; we should also form our own opinions. God gave a mind to think and learn with wisdom and guidance from His Holy Spirit to use as we continue renewing our minds in Him.

I realize that it appeared that I was also denying wrongs done by the Crusaders, and I certainly did not mean to imply that. Certainly that has been a great deal of injustice and evil done also by those claiming to be Christians! And even David, the man after God’s own heart, sinned a terrible sin which the prophet came to him about. Though David was not an evil man claiming to be of God, he was a man greatly lead and blessed by God. It seems rather obvious to me that no kingdom of man could be perfect… unless Christ is the King and leader of it. But we should still stand for righteousness and His goodness, mercy and grace as we are called to speak and act in the world. We are all each uniquely called as servants to Him in one way or another. And God can even speak through a donkey to a mad prophet!

Perhaps it has been a bit off subject. All in all, it does seem like a rather complicated and intense dream filled with symbolism. But I still feel strongly that it has to do with the protesting around the world and what is coming. Regardless of whether evil or good is being done, I trust that He will turn what the enemy means for evil into good. He has a plan!!! I do wonder though, if some of this rebellion and lawlessness is not being provoked for the purposes of causing instability and perhaps to call for a “high worldly seat” to step up, take charge in the name of bringing “peace and order.” For many years, I have felt that when the seat is taken that is now being called for in the dominate religion of the Middle East, we can start numbering the days… until Christ steps in to intervene. It is written by Daniel in Chapter 2 that in the end, Christ will throw the stone cut out of the mountain which crumbles the kingdoms mixed with clay and iron and set up His eternal Kingdom.

I think I am beginning to see a more clear and bigger picture that I hadn’t seen until the recent events going on in the world which reminded me of the dream. Though this post is also lengthy, I have tried to revisit the path with what I feel in the spirit that may be relevant to the dream; as you also mentioned. Thank you. :) We have much good to look forward to… the bottom line is, we wait with patience and hope for our Bright and Morning Star.

Psalm 37:6 He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.
7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret—it only causes harm.

James 5:7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.

Revelation 22: 12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)

Amen! And may the Holy Spirit continuing revealing the Truth to the world and pouring out His Spirit on all flesh, in order that man is given the opportunity to choose and inherit True eternal life, freedom and liberty to walk in and with Christ, rather than submit as employers to the deceiver of the kingdoms of the world and its temporary riches and treasures, offering false freedom and liberty!

In peace, may their be no deceit found in us as He purifies us for His Kingdom to Come…
With love in Christ,
Annette