The Dollar's: Part 2

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

The Dollar's: Part 2

Post by Newbie »

I am at Creflo’s house and his wife is upset with him about what had transpired in church. He was attempting to explain but she was livid. Taffi is in a white dress with printed blue flowers. The dress is backless and I could see her back muscles and areas of fat. The dress is one armed with the right side sleeveless. As she left the living room, I thought to myself that the dress although beautiful was not for church but more for a night function.
Then the dream shifts and I am still there but now I am with my husband, a former friend name Keisha, and the daughter of the Dollar’s. What was odd about the daughter was she looked exactly like Taffi and she looked to be Taffi’s age. She was pregnant and I recalled Keisha was pregnant as well. But I felt uncomfortable being around both of them. They were talking to me and I had to put on a front of making small talk with them. But I really did not wanted to talk to them. I recalled telling the daughter, whose name was Taffy as well, that I caught her father teaching a few times on TV. The daughter was happy and began singing her mother praises. I told her I recalled something from one his sermons. He said: (Creflo mimicking a woman) "Sister Taffi got her hair done"
(as himself) So! and you ain't sister Taffi".
We both began to laugh at her father joking around.
I recalled telling her that Keisha was pregnant and she began to marvel at this and started talking to Keisha about the pregnancy.
I did this to get the focus off me and so I did not have to talk to them. I lay down and suddenly my husband comes over and puts diamond earrings in my ear. He put 2 on the left side and 2 on the right ear and 1 on my upper right cartilage area. I told him that he did not have to do this because I only put them on when I go out. I recalled the daughter had inquired earlier about why I did not have on earrings. I had told her the same. I get up and my husband is now laying on the futon to nap.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

To clarify, is Creflo Dollar someone you watch regulalry or do you attend his church?

Beyond that, I would at least pray for Pastor Dollar, his family and ministry.

Could be that the Lord is calling you to intercession for him, as if something goes ascew------maybe in the management------maybe the money-------- but some things highlighted.

He did not know. He was unaware in your dream & when he figured it out, he also called it out.

Seems the fallout would be at least many leaving his church----
(they were tired of waiting for the sermon)--------

And that perhaps fallout in the home also, as (no offense to Mrs. Dollar) she seemed at best frustrated or with anxiety about what "happened" at the church. She turns and leaves the room---

which would not seem all that supportive (again, no offense to Mrs. Dollar) Her gown, (seeming more for a night event)- has an air of lavishness . . .
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks Imavessel, I thought so as well. But I cannot figure out is the placing of the diamond earrings in my ear by my husband. This was part of the dream that was really out of place. He walked in and took them out of my bag and placed them on me. I had a dream several weeks ago in which an Asian woman pierced my ears with diamonds as well. Perhaps strength in spiritual hearing? Not sure but thaks :D !
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

This goes hand in hand with what I had posted earlier.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I have since found out that earrings signify external beauty and image presented to the world. It is a picture of blessing with regards to natural and external things. I guess that I need to have these on all the time. :D And not out in public :shock: