I Needed Help to Get Rid of a Cadaver

Archives for 2011
mynewsong
Platinum Member

I Needed Help to Get Rid of a Cadaver

Post by mynewsong »

In my dream a man left me with a cadaver.
The guy told me he was coming back and would pick it up, but days, weeks and months went by and I still was hanging on to this cadaver! He kept giving me excuse after excuse, and apparently I believed his lies about coming back for the thing because I still had it.
I finally went to a respected, wise collegue on advice on how to dispose of this dead body that wasn't even mine and she said" Why didn't you tell me before this"?

Thanks for your insights!
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Bump
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

How to get rid of the dead flesh in this life that we are carrying around? It is precisely this question that many in Christ struggle with, which is how do we live in Galatians 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. and how do we crucify ourselves and take up our cross and follow him. Many are confused and there doesn't seem to be much instruction now days in exactly how do we do this. Hope this helps some.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Some other thoughts that came to mind are carrying around dead weight or someone else's burdens unnecessarily. The scripture that we are to cast your cares upon Him for He cares for us also comes to mind. Praying Holy Spirit gives you wisdom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

My first thoughts were 'the old man' and sometimes that represents the past - our sins, our failures, our mistakes that we regret.
The Word says that God remembers our sins no more and often we still hold on to these regrets inspite of the fact they are forgiven and forgotten. I know that many of us have to renew our mind and change the way we think about ourselves and being stuck in past mistakes is one way the enemy uses to hold us back.

Toss if you don't witness to this...............
Blessings,

Mary